Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emily6923 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2010, 11:37 PM
    I need to lose weight off my legs
    I'm 13 and I weigh 135. I have always had large legs and a big butt. I've tried all kinds of sports to help but I don't know what to do to get slimmer. Please Help
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2010, 09:19 AM

First off, relax. You have normal legs. The models you see in magazines and poster are the freaks. Even so, they probably don't really have legs that thin, they've been air-brushed to make them look thinner.

It's incredibly hard to judge your own legs, because the angle you are at will always make them look short and fat. I'm nearly 5'11", I KNOW I have long legs, but when I look at them, they look short and fat to me. It's only in group photos that I can see them compared to other people and realise they are normal shaped.

If you were fat all over, then you'd probably have fat legs as well. If the only bit of you that's fat is your legs and bum (both of which are supposed to have a decent size), then it's almost certain that you are worrying over something minor.

Regular exercise is never any harm, and eating less junk food and more veg is good too, but really, I think you can stop worrying.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How I lose weight in my arms and legs but not my stomach? [ 5 Answers ]

kay so my stomach is super skinny, but my legs and arms aren't. they aren't fat, they are pretty muscular..well my legs are..but my arms are just fat. they don't fit my body at all. its weird. i've done push-ups and i'm a cheerleader, but it never turns into muscle. someone please help me....

I want to lose weight on my legs [ 5 Answers ]

Im a size 14 and I'm 16 but I haven't wore a skirt for about 4 years now, I really want to be able to lose the fat on my legs so that I can wear shorts and bikini's again? I really want to lose weight on my legs it's just making me so depressed! XxXX please help XxXx:( :(

How do I lose weight in my legs and calfs [ 1 Answers ]

How do I lose weight in my calfs and legs?

Weight loss in my legs [ 3 Answers ]

Last year I was perfect. This year even though I work out 1 hour a day and eat less, my legs are still solid and flabby. How do I lose weight on my thighs and calves to give them the skinny look? Help me.

View more questions Search