Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    calidon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2010, 11:29 AM
    My 2 year old son vomits when he is just on the brink of falling asleep.
    For the past two or three months my two year old vomits right before falling asleep.We have tried to adjust his bedtime diet and eating routine . When he has an empty stomach he dry heaves. The doctor told us to take him off the bottle. This did not work. He also has a fear of strangers which makes our doctor visits tough .
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 10, 2010, 11:34 AM

Well first a doctor should not be a stranger, by age to the child should know the doctor on a first name basis.

And of course by 2 he should have been off the bottle for months.

So I will assume you did not give it back when it did not work?

And of course a 2 year old should not be eating right near bedtime anyway.

Time to go to the doctor

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Limbs falling asleep [ 1 Answers ]

Over the last year or so my arms and legs have been 'falling asleep' a lot easier and faster. Also 2 years ago I was injured during rugby (I believe I cracked/damaged cartiledge in my chest wall) and my chest got inflamed from the inside and ever since then I have been having a hard time trying to...

I have trouble falling asleep [ 14 Answers ]

I've been having trouble falling asleep, it's been happening for a while now. Every time I go to sleep, it takes me about an hour later to actually be asleep. I can't fall asleep like normal people, but that's a long time. Let say I go to bed at 9 p.m. I won't go to sleep until around 9:30, 10....

On the Brink of Divorce? [ 5 Answers ]

Today may be the turning point in my failing marriage. I told my husband I didn't want to be in the marriage any longer because everything in the marriage isn't working at all and we are struggling financially. After we had gone our separate ways, I couldn't bear to see him leave. So, I sent him...

Top 10 reasons for falling asleep at work [ 1 Answers ]

"They told me at the blood bank this might happen." "I wasn't sleeping, I was trying to pick up contact lens without hands." "I wasn't sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm!" "Amen" "This is just a 15 minute power-nap like they raved about in...

View more questions Search