Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    m83gun Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2009, 11:30 PM
    There's a bump on my penis
    There's a bump on the body of my penis.. its not big nor hurt..
    If I urinate.. it hurts a super duper little bit..
    Super little..
    It does not have any color..
    It's inside of my penis.. on the body of my penis.. it not big.. its just like small.. pea sized?
    Is it a Penile Cancer..
    I'm 13..
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 30, 2009, 11:39 PM

No, it's not cancer.

Look at similar threads (over there ->).

This question gets asked several times a week here. It's probably an ingrown hair or maybe a little cyst. If it doesn't disappear within a couple of weeks, tell your mom or dad about it and make a doctor appointment just to relieve your mind. These are very common for males as well as females and usually drain and disappear without any medical help.

If you want to try to get it to drain yourself, put a warm, wet washcloth on it several times a day for about 15-20 minutes each time. The warmth will help it drain faster.
    MYDEARFRIEND Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Jan 30, 2010, 05:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by m83gun View Post
    Theres a bump on the body of my penis..its not big nor hurt..
    if i urinate..it hurts a super duper little bit..
    super little..
    it does not have any color..
    it's inside of my penis..on the body of my penis..it not big..its just like small..pea sized?
    is it a Penile Cancer..?
    im 13..
    Well you will get bumps and lumps on and around your penis from time to time and most are cysts or hair follicles that can get trapped under your skin.. most will go away while going through puberty..

If it persists go tell a parent and see a doctor..

Leave me a message if you want to know more about it or other problems
    As that's why we are here for.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 30, 2010, 06:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MYDEARFRIEND View Post
    leave me a message if you want to know more about it or other problems as that's why we are here for.
    We aren't supposed to PM "off board" with a questioner about a question he has asked publicly. That's so others with the same concern will be able to get to see all of the answer.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2010, 06:17 PM
    well you will get bumps and lumps on and around your penis from time to time and most are cysts or hair follicles that can get trapped under your skin.. most will go away while going through puberty..

if it persists go tell a parent and see a doctor..

leave me a message if you want to know more about it or other problems
    as that's why we are here for.
    That why we are HERE. Not on your PM.

This is not allowed. Please read the rules.

We all make mistakes when we first come here to help.
    MYDEARFRIEND Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Jan 30, 2010, 06:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    We aren't supposed to PM "off board" with a questioner about a question he has asked publicly. That's so others with the same concern will be able to get to see all of the answer.
    Well then why do we have a message box for then so people can ask you if they want more info from you or ask you if you had the same problem.:rolleyes: and its up to them if they want to be more private about it
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 30, 2010, 06:52 PM
    well then why do we have a message box for then so people can ask you if they want more info from you or ask you if you had the same problem.
    Didn't you read what you agreed to when you registered?
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2010, 06:57 PM
    well then why do we have a message box for then so people can ask you if they want more info from you or ask you if you had the same problem.:rolleyes: and its up to them if they want to be more private about it
    This is against site rules. Not to mention the fact that we are talking about a child, and having a private conversation about his private parts. What would his parents say about THAT?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 30, 2010, 08:09 PM

Since you seem to want to aruge, I have issued a warning to you for off site contact request. Please do not do it further. All info needs to be keep on the public boards.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 30, 2010, 08:13 PM
    leave me a message if you want to know more about it or other problems
    as that's why we are here for.
    NO that is not what we are here for. We are here to answer questions on the open forums.

As a medical professional I have a responsibility to make sure that answers are up to board. As a you are a child, I cannot guarantee your responses are accurate if asked and answered via PM.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 30, 2010, 08:15 PM

He needs to hear from a moderator why there is the PM capability.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 30, 2010, 08:16 PM
    PM is there so that we, as friends, can keep in touch. It is not used to ask or answer questions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on Penis [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I kind of need some help I am 16 am sexually active but I use a condom and all that but before I even started having sex there was a small bump on the shaft of my penis and now it is some what bigger... what could it be? I'm to scared to tell my mom.. HELP

A bump on my penis [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know why but I havea bump on my penis on the partthat I pee the I don't knoe wats it called but it's the line that hold your penis thing I havea bump there ater this one girl did a blow job on me I want to know what to do to help it:(

Bump on Penis [ 1 Answers ]

I have Bump on the right side of my penis, it doesn't hurt or have anything coming out if it. It is just medium size bump. I am a virgin and do masturbate. I don't know what it is at all. It showed up about 2 days ago. I told my parents just recently, and they said wait for now until we can do...

Penis bump [ 1 Answers ]

I woke up this morning and noticed that I had a small red bump on the right side of my shaft. The surface is smooth but hurts with any amount of pressure. It seems to get even bigger when I am erect.

Bump on penis [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... I have a small bump on the skin of my penis... it has the appearance of a pimple but it doesn't go away... almost like a small pebble under the skin... I've tried almost everything including putting ice on it... that seemed to make it go down but it just came right back... its totally...

View more questions Search