Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LiviF Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2009, 01:23 AM
    Menstrual Cycle
    I just turned 14 and for about a year before my first period (about 4 months ago) I was getting this clear discarge in my underwear. Anyway, when you get your period I thought this was meant to stop but it hasn't for me and every day in between my monthly menstrual cycle I get it. Its getting really annoying and I was wondering if this was a health problem and I was looking for some advice..
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2009, 01:58 AM

Clear discharge is normal, it's when it's yellow you have a problem.
    Your discharge will change texture and/or color at different times of the month.

This is probably something best discussed with your mom or your doctor ;)
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2009, 09:28 AM

It should not smell but it will change by amount, texture and viscosity throughout the month.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Menstrual cycle [ 4 Answers ]

March 9th my period started and it was normal.around the 25th-31st of march I have been spotting and feeling a little crampy,what do you think is happening,and this is the first it has ever done this.

Menstrual cycle [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 31 year old female and I have had my tubes tied 6 years ago. This is the first time it has happened but I am currently on my period and I am experiencing heavy blleding and huge blood clots. I have gone through 3 super tampons in just about 2 hours today which is very abnormal for me and I...

Menstrual cycle [ 2 Answers ]

After having a baby... how long will you get your period again

Menstrual cycle [ 1 Answers ]

I had a caesarean section on may 9th, I saw my period on the 12 of June then again about the second week in July, I have not seen my period for August. I took pregnancy tests and all came back negative, what could be wrong

Menstrual Cycle [ 1 Answers ]

I am 28 years old. I have had my period for 16 days straight and it has been light some days and heavy. Now I am on my 16th day and my body is in pain. I am not pregnant, I am 100 % sure. What can I do to make this stop, I honestly don't know what to do. Please any advice.

View more questions Search