Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gururaja_75 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2006, 09:04 AM
    Is it Ok to give apple for a 3 yrd old who has fever?
    Is it OK to give apple for a 3 yr old who has mild fever? Please advise.

Thanks!
    Anand
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2006, 12:19 PM
    Sure; by age 3 I was feeding apples to my kids... but apples are not known to reduce fever, if that is your intention...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 25, 2006, 12:22 PM
    It won't reduce the fever, like Rick said, but if your child wants an apple go right ahead!! :D
    dannii Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2006, 03:55 PM
    Well when ever I was sick I always craved for juicy fruit and a apple was one of them

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 yr old with fever [ 2 Answers ]

My 3 year old has been running a temperature for the past couple of days. Motrin does help keep it down, but I'm concerned because he keeps complaing of having something in his mouth. Periodically he will start wimpering and tell me "get it out mama" and when I tell him that nothing is in his...

Starve a fever, feed a cold? [ 1 Answers ]

Been doing a search online about this. Is it just an old wives tale or is there any truth to this?

Hay fever [ 6 Answers ]

I've had hay fever since I was about 18. It isn't quite as bad now but still there. Has anyone ever outgrown it or does it tend to last for life?

Apple or not? [ 8 Answers ]

I have a customer that wants a desktop to use primarily for video editing and production. What are your thoughts on an Apple vs an AMD 64 based one?

Apple trees [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to get information about rehabing apple trees. The tree's belong to a friend. There are two. For several years the tree's have produced fruit that is knarly And not really edable. They are badly thatched and need Pruned. I have read several articles on pruning them but I...

View more questions Search