Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Noodlesss Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2006, 04:07 PM
    Bump on penis
    Hello, I was looking around before and noticed that on the shaft of my penis there was one single bump, it was a little bit red at first, but then I squeezed it a little and some white stuff started coming out of it, when I finished squeezing it out, the red-ness was gone and the bump is going down, please tell me what this could be, I am extremely worried...
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2006, 09:08 PM
    It could be a pimple...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 28, 2006, 03:30 AM
    Sounds like a sebaceous cyst. Harmless, just some oily build-up under the skin. If it comes back you should see your doctor.
    mtl6988 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2007, 06:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlesss
    Hello, I was looking around before and noticed that on the shaft of my penis there was one single bump, it was a little bit red at first, but then I squeezed it a little and some white stuff started coming out of it, when I finished squeezing it out, the red-ness was gone and the bump is going down, please tell me what this could be, I am extremely worried...
    I have this same problem I woke up one morning and noticed that there was a small red bump on thie side of my penis. When I get erect it gets bigger. Whne I pinched it a white puss came out . If you have any information on what it could be and what to do about it I would apreciate it.
    joey18ny Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2008, 12:46 AM
    Well as far as knowing what it is I can't help you even the slightest. But knowing what your talking about, that I can, I had the same thing its been 3-4 days since I've noticed it and today (febuary 6th) I noticed it had a small white "bubble" on top, so naturally I squeezed it and a little bit of puss came out and after repeating this 2-3 times in a spanned out time the bump has gone down. So as for right now I'm not to worried anymore as it seems to be most like a pimple. But I could be wrong I'm just to nervous to make a doc appointment as I hate hearing what's wrong with me, I've had too much go wrong: appendix, massive cuts with tissue hangin, severe burns and so on. But if it goes away and then returns go to the doc, and don't be shy they just want to help. Don't BE THICKHEADED as I am. But good luck to you all and keep me posted on your progress.
    User10002 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2011, 02:53 PM
    I am 13 years old and I have had the same problem, or there about, for a year and a half. It will be fine and I see no need to see a doctor, from the other threads I have read from (there are plenty out there). I was worried at first but I have a feeling they will just keep coming back for you too. I still pop them, although I'm not sure if it helps or hinders.
    Xnxxmike Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2012, 11:39 AM
    I have the same thing. At the bottom end of my head, there's this little skin that looks like they overlap but doesn't. So when I pull this back, I see a bump and as I squeeze, this whitish cramy thick stuff size of a small pebble comes out. No pain or other liquid or anything else there. I barely discovered it about 2 months ago and I'm 30 years old. So far I've squeezed it 3 times.
    Garwich Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2012, 09:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by letmetellu View Post
    It could be a pimple........
    The pimple looking things on your penile shaft are likely of benign nature.
    I guess they are a pinpoint, dome-shaped, yellow, or, flesh colored, bumps, known as Fordyce's spots.
    Like small, painless, raised, pale or white spots or bumps 1 to 3 mm in diameter they affect the penile shaft and aren't linked to sexually transmitted diseases.

The tiny bumps that ring the rim of the penis head (seem to form in organized rows, like a string of pearls) are known as pearly penile papules. You can check here: Small bumps on penis called Pearly Penile Papules

Their appearance doesn't have anything with intimate hygiene or sexual transmitted diseases.
    You may feel some uncomfortable sensitivity during sex, but, there is no real concern for this.
    These bumps tend to appear and disappear on their own through years.
    If you are bothered with them because of cosmetic reason, you can be performed a laser therapy.
    Dennisc11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2013, 05:03 AM
    Sounds like a pimple. If there are r ows of them underneath the head, then they are Pearly Penile Papules. If so, you really need to see this: Penile Papules Removal | How to get rid of pearly penile papules at home
    To be sure, see a doctor, as they may be signs of STD.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Penis bump [ 7 Answers ]

All right so like many other of zillions of forums on the internet. I am going to ask for some help like all the others did... So I woke up 2 days ago and was in the bathroom before I was going to shower and I noticed a large bump on the right side of my penis shaft... Iam a 17 year old male -...

Bump on penis [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, I noticed a small bump on my penis shaft that sometimes appears after an erection or masturbation. It doesn't hurt or itch and tends to just last no more than an hour and goes away. I thought it was a cyst but since it goes away I am ruling that out. Maybe an allergic reaction? Or...

Kind of red bump on my penis [ 8 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 15 years old, and I was wacking off a couple days ago, and felt this bump, it's like the color of my penis. I'm circumsized. I don't know if that makes a difference. What should I do? Could someone PLEASE give me some advice, I'm like freaking out here. I don't want to loose my dick.

View more questions Search