Ask
    love is abby Posts: 114, Reputation: 2

Feb 20, 2009, 01:41 PM
    Can someone tell me what this means?

Lol thanks
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2009, 01:54 PM

MC Hammer released a song in the 80s called 2 Legit 2 Quit.

Looks like someone has added sign language to the chorus.

(and wrong sign language to boot, that's a two (2) not a too or to symbol)
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2009, 01:55 PM

NICE HAMMER!! He was to legit to quit spending his money

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not sure what this means. [ 2 Answers ]

I had my period on jan. 4th and it ended on jan. 9th. My cycle is always 28 days and I am always on time every month. But today is jan. 22nd and for the past two days I have been spotting a really lite pink on and off. I have never experienced this before and I was just wondering what anyone...

How would anyone change their identity by their own means or by professional means? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi fellow users I am conducting research on this matter to aid myself look for a loved one who has not been seen for six years. I suspect that my friend has changed their identity and I need to understand how this can be done.

I don't know what he means [ 5 Answers ]

I don't know what my boyfriend meant when he asked me to decide what I wanted out of life. He said he had a hard time believing I didn't have strong dreams or desires. He said I should have a purpose in life. What does he mean? I really don't know how to answer him. I am not sure what kind of wants...

Do you know what this means? [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone out there know what the term or phrase "monter au beurre" means as a culinary reference? We know that it has something to do with sauces... Thanks for looking at our question and for tying to help us answer it!

View more questions Search