Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Naturallyasherz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2008, 07:45 PM
    Worried About etopic pregnancy
    Ok I was supposed to start my period on Oct 25th and since I didn't I took a pregnancy test and it came up negative so I waited another week and tested again and it still came out negative since then I have tested 3 more times and all negative. I really want a baby and I'm worried that the reason the test keep coming up negative is because it might be a ectopic pregnancy please someone give me some advice.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2008, 12:53 PM

An ectopic pregnancy would still show up positive as you are still releasing the hcg hormone, the pregnancy is just outside of the uterus.
    If your periods are usually regular, see what happens next month, you may just be having an off cycle. You could also check with your doctor; they may do a blood test for you.
    Naturallyasherz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2008, 02:55 PM

Thank you so much for your answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Etopic pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I am 9 weeks pregnant and have been having a stitch kind of pain in my very lower right side of my tummy. It happens when I sneeze or stretch or stand up from lying down. Ive had no bleeding or shoulder pain could it be etopic pregnancy?? Please help..

How late in pregnancy can an etopic occur? [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible for the pain to not start until about 17-18 weeks after conception?

Worried about no pregnancy symptoms [ 8 Answers ]

I am currently 5 weeks pregnant and am feeling worried because I do not really feel like I have any pregnancy symptoms. I have had a miscarriage before (about one year ago) so I think that I am just overly stressed that it might happen again. Is it uncommon not to have any pregnancy symptoms at...

View more questions Search