Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mharrison094 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2008, 10:31 AM
    Foreskin wories
    Hi
    Im 16 years old and am slightly concerned about my foreskin. It comes back over the head when erected and with slight force a small bit further resulting in my penis bending slightly. I have no problems returning it to normal after the erection.As I say it can retract slightly but seems like there is a tight ring stoping it from going anyfurther. Im not sure weather my uncurcimsized penis is supposed to be like this but I thought Id ask before I got too concerned.
    Adice would be very helpful
    Thanks
    help gf problem Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2010, 05:05 PM

I don't know what it could be but it happens to my friend, and he said it don't cause him any problems just when he gets hard if he pulls back more it starts to bleed, It might bleed when you have sex if you haven't had sex already, just get it checked out and by the way how old are u?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foreskin [ 7 Answers ]

I have a serious problem here. My foreskin does not go back at all. First, I used to believe that its normal but now after listening from friends, I understood that the foreskin should go back. I have never had intercourse with girl till now. While masturbating it hurts a lot when I try to pull the...

No foreskin retraction age 11 [ 3 Answers ]

My son's foreskin hasn't yet retracted. He's 11. I trust that it will as he matures I wonder what he might expect to have happen and how? Errections do occur on occasion and he isn't in pain. Yet no change he says. I was assuming it might:) work something like a hymen on a girl but would like...

Non retracting foreskin [ 1 Answers ]

I am 29 year old male and my foreskin doesn't retract. It is stuck to the skin bridge(glans). I have always had sex with a condom, hence did not have any problems so far but now I am going to get married and am worried how to retract my foreskin.. please advice

The foreskin [ 4 Answers ]

What is the function of the foreskin in mammals ?

Foreskin [ 2 Answers ]

A slight itching come in my foreskin and it started inflamated and having slight pain It reduces the size of the hole too. Around 2 years back I got this problem but after 4-5 weeks it has gone. Now it is come again two weeks back it is gone and again started. Now I cannot pull back the skin at...

View more questions Search