Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pjhovanny Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2008, 09:30 AM
    My newborn is pushing
    My newborn pushes and looks like he is going to blow what's wrong whit him?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2008, 09:35 AM
    Could he be constipated?
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2008, 09:43 AM
    More info needed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is she pushing me away? [ 8 Answers ]

My girlfriend of almost 2 years broke up with me in February and from that point on has demonstrated some confusing behavior. We moved from the east coast to California together and shared an apartment. The relationship was very rocky since the move with lots of fighting over dumb things. ...

Is or why is he pushing me away [ 6 Answers ]

I met this guy about 2 months ago the minute our eyes locked we could not keep our hands off each other the first night we met we were intimate. We didn't just have sex it was like we were making love. Two weeks later he came and spent the weekend with me and my 6 year old. We still text and call...

Am I pushing too hard? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi thank you so much for the ideas and I agree. It might be too late since he already broke up with me two weeks ago. My bad I sent him a dozen of mail last week explaining, how sorry I am for my shortcomings (I know I have had lot of shortcomings to our relationship to keep it alive, I'm just good...

Pushing box [ 6 Answers ]

Can somebody please explain to me if it is easier for a short person or a tall person to push a box across a floor? Please don't just say "short or tall person" explain why?

View more questions Search