Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LFlow Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2008, 09:23 PM
    Burned Eyelid by mistake
    Well good day, recently I had a stye in my upper right eye and decided to cure it by applying worm towel..
    About 1 week ago my eye popped from the outside and lots of puh came out
    But seemed as if the stem did not come out, for some reason even after I applied pressure nothing came out just blood
    After the days past I was hoping for it to disappear but it actually minimized and till this day is still there
    It is still red and with a little whole
    And now every time I wash my face the skin of the little whole gets off like if I burned it
    And sometimes it bleeds or bits of puh comes out while sleeping... help on anything..
    On any cream for burning... thank you for your time
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2008, 10:16 PM
    Please type in English in all further posts, this is almost unintelligible and very difficult to read. Anyway, from what I get out of this, you have a very bad infection. Do not apply any creams to your eye, go to a doctor right away.

Mar 30, 2008, 10:28 PM
    Jaja sorry but I will try next time, thank you anyway charlotte
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2008, 10:47 PM
    As far as your infection, it's possible that it could go away soon. When washing your face, try to stay away from your eyelid... however, rinse twice a day with a salt solution... mix some salt with warm water, and just try to rinse the infection. If it's a simple infection, it should go away in a few days.
    Jnkmeiwes Posts: 37, Reputation: 4

Mar 31, 2008, 04:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny
    As far as your infection, it's possible that it could go away soon. When washing your face, try to stay away from your eyelid...however, rinse twice a day with a salt solution...mix some salt with warm water, and just try to rinse the infection. If it's a simple infection, it should go away in a few days.

I would NOT recommend using salt water to wash your eyes. I would suggest using saline to flush out your eyes. Saline, which is really cheap, you can get it over the counter and is made for the eyes. But if this has been going on for awhile I would see a Dr. about it
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2008, 04:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnkmeiwes
    I would NOT recomend using salt water to wash your eyes. I would suggest using saline to flush out your eyes. Saline, which is really cheap, you can get it over the counter and is made for the eyes. But if this has been going on for awhile I would see a Dr. about it
    Isn't saline a solution with water + salt? Granted, it's a much more controlled sodium chloride concentration... but... when you're sitting around at home, it's the second best thing than to go out to the local pharmacy and buy a small banana bag.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2008, 04:56 PM
    If this has been going on for a week or more you really need to see a doctor. Make sure that you wash your hands really well when you touch the eye. Also make sure to wash your hands well after you use the bathroom.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 31, 2008, 05:55 PM
    Yes, if the eye lid had a discharge from the inside, there are other chances of infection there, including the tear duct area and more.
    It is time to visit the doctor.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Apr 2, 2008, 04:47 PM
    Go To A Doctor!!

Apr 2, 2008, 08:24 PM
    Yes I did and they recommended a warm compress with a solution of warm water with salt and besides they gave me antibiotics... but thank you all for all the advices in this bad situation appreciate you help...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small lump in eyelid [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter has a small lump in her eyelid,what could this be?

Second eyelid exposed [ 1 Answers ]

My cat Peaches second eyelid coming out from the corner of her left eye is covering a part of her eye. The eye looks clear but a little puffy. Is there anything I can do for her at home? I love my cat dearly she is 12 years old and just got over being spider bit. She was shaved and lanced and...

Eyelid Lightening [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Can anybody recommend a good skin lightener strong enough to lighten eyelids? I can't seem to find a thing. Thanks in advance

Complications with eyelid surgery - PUG [ 2 Answers ]

Hello My Abby had surgery done on her eyelid 8 days ago. She has only one stitch in her lower eyelid. Today she found a way to get out of Elizabethan collar, and rub her eyelid. It's now very swollen. Currently she is on oral and topical antibiotics. Does anyone know what I should expect at...

TV Burned out [ 1 Answers ]

What would cause my TV and my wireless modem to burn out?

View more questions Search