Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eira Posts: 28, Reputation: 2
    -

Mar 23, 2008, 02:40 PM
    Bulimia consequence
    Can bulimia be beaten without help?
    What about the swollen glands that make a bulimic look like a chipmunck after purging for hours?
    Does the face go back to it is original state after long years of bulimia, medications or surgery?
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Mar 23, 2008, 03:04 PM
    I don't think it would be agood idea not to get help,you will need councilling and it would be agood idea to see adoctor,it is avery serious problem and will be hard to stop without help

But this mite help a little

1,write down what stresses you out
    2,only eat when you are hungry
    3,eat slowly do not rush
    4,ask afreind to stay with you for afew days it will distract you from the binging ang purging
    5,stay away from things that stress you out,be honest if you know that situation will stress you out say no

But you will still need some help you can't do this alone ask a friend or family member to stick by you and try to help you it won't be easy but you have to stop this,bulimia can cause anorexia nervosa its not good you can have severe chronic weightloss and you could starve to death that is how serious bulimia is and that's why you need help you can not do this alone it going to be very tuff on you emotionally,you need help!
    nyk001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2010, 03:21 AM
    Hi,

Peter this side from Canada.The above thought is smart and doesn't require any further addition. It's perfect thought from my side.

Thanks
    Peter
    <a href=http://www.conferencegroup.com/wc.htm>web conferencing</a>

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bulimia [ 2 Answers ]

I became bulimic in 1998 when I was going through a divorce. I gained some weight after I had my daughter (born in 1994) and my husband was taunting me about being overweight! I got a divorce (for a lot of reasons) and 2 months after my divorce I met a man that saved my life! He walked in on me...

IBS and bulimia [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a relationship between bulimia and IBS (sever bloating from constipation)

View more questions Search