Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lala0001720 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2008, 09:53 PM
    My vagina lips are swollen, Could that be a sign of an STD?
    My Vagina lips are swollen, they are hard and it hurts to walk, Could that be a sign of an STD?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Feb 10, 2008, 11:03 PM
    It's possible, yes.

Another possibility is an allergic reaction to latex. Did this start happening after sex with a condom?

Either way, you NEED to get to a doctor, ASAP. Swelling labia is NOT normal, and should be looked at by a physician.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2008, 09:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen
    It's possible, yes.

Another possibility is an allergic reaction to latex. Did this start happening after sex with a condom?

Either way, you NEED to get to a doctor, ASAP. Swelling labia is NOT normal, and should be looked at by a physician.
    I'll second that. Always better to be safe than sorry.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2008, 12:38 PM
    Always call your Ob-gyne when something out of the ordinary occurs with your genitals. :)
    MYoakum Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2009, 06:10 PM
    It could be a sign of a Bartholin cyst. If you are swollen and very tender you need to go to your OBGyn and have them drain it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Swollen vagina? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi. A few weeks ago one of my vaginal lips were swollen a little bit, it felt kind of hard but it went away two days later. Today I noticed it again, I'm not sure what it is, could it be an STD?

Is this a good sign or a bad sign? I am so confused [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend left me almost a month ago, and I have been giving her space. Haven't called, text, or msged her in that month. Then one day she called me at first but I missed her call so I called her back and she said she called me by accident so I said oh OK, and then we hung up like nothing ever...

Swollen vagina lip [ 1 Answers ]

Last night while I was asleep my vagina felt irratated and ichy iwent to the bast room and when I looks my vagina was swollen the right lip was swollen and ichy it looked like an actual wollen lip... I got scared and told my husband and he put an ice pack on it for the swelling... but want to know...

Vagina swollen [ 1 Answers ]

I really would like some adivce on what to do... not the vagina lips the place where you pee from.. sorry I don't know much so anyway the one to the right is swollen and last night it was itching so bad... the smorniing when I woke up it was bigger a lot bigger then the one.. this never happened...

Sign Industry Wind Load Charts, Sign Section Modulus Charts [ 0 Answers ]

Recently I've been designing commercial electrical signs. Signs of the type that are on tall poles, or the big pylons and monuments you see in shopping centers, roadsides, etc. lit by neon and/or fluorescent lighting. In order to properly choose the size of poles, and the depth and diameters of...

View more questions Search