Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jan 30, 2008, 01:35 AM
    I want to be toned.not toned AND fat.
    I have been working out.

I;m noticing strength and tone in my legs, and arms... But no weight loss in the midsection.

Is that usually the last thing to start melting off? :eek:
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2008, 02:56 AM
    Belly fat is labile. That means it should be the first thing to go. Since I was on DEPO (one shot) 13 years ago, my belly fat has been stubborn. You have to lose fat, that means dieting in addition to working out.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jan 30, 2008, 09:04 AM
    I have been, I've been doing all the right things but my belly fat is being stubborn.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I would like to be toned how could I go about this [ 3 Answers ]

OK I'm 22 I'm about 5'9 and weigh about 119 which I hate, my metoblisem is high and I have looked on trhe net for ages and all it really is, is fat burning I have no fat can any one help me please

Several color mess ups & still too red-toned! [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, I have naturally medium brown hair. I dye my hair for the grays, but in 4 weeks it always washes out to look orangy/red. I was told by a pro that I had a red cortex. She told me to use a natural dark blonde... I put on a naturale brown instead, and it came out way too dark & red! I then...

How do I get a toned body and abs [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 17 years old and am 5'3'' in height and weigh roughly 108 lbs and I want to get a toned body and most of all I want well-defined abs.I would like to get as close as I can to this in the next 3 months. So I would like to know What is the best way for me to achieve this?

Bleached, then toned, NOW I'm GREY! [ 2 Answers ]

OK. So I consider myself a haircolor Novice, partly because my mom was a cosmetologist, and I have been successfully coloring my hair at home for about 10 years now. But NOT THIS TIME! I have naturally Sandy Blonde hair. I decided just for a change of pace, and frequenting boredom, to go to a dark...

Don't want to Let Him Go [ 8 Answers ]

Well, see my boyfriend says he loves me. And he really shows it. But see last night, he was in philly, I guess he has a baby momma there. And he's married, but he's divorcing her. We don't know if the papers came back or not. But anyway, he cheated on me yesterday. He said he was drunk. Then this...

View more questions Search