Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    the_gift88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2007, 01:52 AM
    Do I have a cyst behind my right ear? Should I be concerned?
    I discovered a cyst tonight that appeared out of nowhere behind my right ear right before the hair line starts. I'm trying to find out if it is something serious or if I'm worried for nothing. I'm just concerned because I was born with a cyst behind the same ear and it had to be surgically removed. At the current moment it doesn't hurt and it's about the size of a small peanut. Does anyone know what this is? Should I even be concerned?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2007, 02:33 AM
    You should be worried for something and seek out the examination and advice of a medical doctor at your earliest convenience.

The best thing that you can do is to go to a medical doctor to have your questions answered, and thus worries and fears relieved, as to whether it is serious or not.

On this site, we can give you advice as to what it might be, but you would receive the same kind of information if you were to read a book on medical symptoms. We aren't a substitute for a medical doctor's physical examination of you.

If you want to quit worrying about it rather than keep researching it on your own or with the aid of others who are on a site such as this, then please get to a medical doctor who can examine you in person.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Testical cyst [ 3 Answers ]

I am 14 years old, I masturbate once a week, could it have been caused by this? They said I have to take anti-biotics and will have an ultra sound in a few days How did I get this? What are they usually caused from?

Cyst on my gums [ 2 Answers ]

On Sunday I noticed that my gums were feeling kind of "mushy" for lack of better term. By Sunday night to the left of my front tooth my gums were extremely red, and there was a visible bump. Monday morning the "bump" was big enough that I can feel it past the base of my nose and as wide as the...

Cyst-like bump [ 3 Answers ]

I really need someone advice on this. I have a hard bump about the size of a small pea on the inside of my lip close to my vagina. But here's the thing, it only shows up sometimes. When I have sex once a day it doesn't show up but if I have sex twice or 3 times one day it'll appear and usually stay...

Ovarian Cyst [ 3 Answers ]

Well I was just diagonosed with an ovarian cyst...and the doctor said that it has already ruptured...does anyone know if this could cause a problem getting pregnant?:confused: ..or if this is something I should be really worried about?:( ..One doctor told me that after it ruptured the pain should...

View more questions Search