Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deph085 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2007, 06:22 PM
    Small red bumps on my penis
    Every time I have sex with my girl friend with condoms of course I get red dots on my penis, they usually disappear after a day, this doesn't happen all the time every now and then, my question is why do I keep getting them, can it be I'm allegric to laxtac condoms or worst case scenario herpes. Been trying different condoms.

She's been tested and is clean.

But I don't have sore or lesions, just red bumps, and only after sex. Their not painful ( not every time just now and then)

I've seen my doctor and he says theirs nothing wrong and gave me some clotrimzole and betamethsaone cream, Dipropionate cream usp. Is what it's called

I would like to know what this is driving me crazy tempted to go see another doctor or dermatologist.
    Ladyviper Posts: 221, Reputation: 36

Nov 17, 2007, 07:20 PM
    Perhaps it is an allergy to the spermicide, it is not unusual for people to have a reaction to nonoxynol 9. Especially a contact dermatitis, which is what it sounds like you are describing. Try finding a condom that is lubricated with something other than spermicide or one that is not lubricated at all. If you go with a non-lubricated variety, you can use a water based lubricant to lubricate it. If the rash persists, assume that it may be the latex and try another type of condom i.e.. Sheepskin. If neither of these stop the issue then find another doctor for a second opinion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small red bumps on head of penis [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I am 20 years old have had three partners in my life. My current girlfriend has only been with one other person and was tested a few months before we got together and came out negative. Before her I have not been sexually active for just about a year ago. One day after sex I noticed small red...

Red bumps on my penis head... [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I got red bumps on my penis head since one week .I haven't been in sex relation since 14 months but now it have been seen a red bump on ma penis head and when I touch there its like hard inside . At the first time I got some white stuffs like of pimple . Is this dangerous or this is juct...

3 small bumps/lumps on my penis head [ 1 Answers ]

I have 3 small bumps/lumps on my penis head.I have seen a doctor about it and he gave me Daktacort cream to put on but it doesn't seem to work.The bumps/lumps are very flat.During sex it turns red.What can it be?

Red bumps on penis [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I'm 17 years old and I never had sex before.. now I have this red bumps around my penis and is spreading.. looking for hel. Any advice

Small red bumps [ 2 Answers ]

About a week ago I started noticing small red bumps on both sides of my torso. They did not itch very much but they hurt like a bruise. Yes I have recently moved and yes I've washed all my bedding. I have not changed detergents or soap. I'm now noticing the bumps on other parts of my body. There...

View more questions Search