Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gerardtheretard Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2007, 07:46 PM
    Red spots on penis
    Hi I'm 15 uncircumsized and I have a problem, I masturbate on average once a day for about two years now. For a while I have been noticing red bumps on my penis but only my head. I was wondering if this might ber caused due to irritation or mabey a fungal infection due to conact with shower walls. They are most prominent at base of penis head. Please help me.
    drax_rus Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2007, 11:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gerardtheretard
    hi im 15 uncircumsized and i have a problem, i masturbate on average once a day for about two years now. for a while i have been noticing red bumps on my penis but only my head. i was wondering if this might ber caused due to irritation or mabey a fungal infection due to conact with shower walls. they are most prominent at base of penis head. please help me.
    I'm 17 years old and I got exact the same problem. There are red spots at base of penis head. They do not seem to hurt, but they sure bother me. I'm sure its not normal to have them. I didn't go to see a doctor though. What should I do?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2007, 11:38 PM
    I would go to a doctor. Doing that will ease your mind much more than having people make guesses on this site. Although the guesses may well-intentioned and based upon a lot of medical knowledge, no one here would be acting responsibly by diagnosing either of you without examining you, even if the person responding was a doctor.

We can only speculate here and try to point you in the direction as to where you might find information.

At the bottom of this page are links to questions that have been similar to yours. You might like to click on them and see if you find something helpful to you on them.

Here is a search that you also might want to click on in order to find some information.

Red Spots on Penis - Google Search
    drax_rus Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2007, 10:44 AM
    This is what I think I got:

Molluscum contagiosum is a viral infection of the skin. It appears as small, pearl-shaped spots which are pink. It may occur at any age but is typically found in children.
    It is not a serious disease and usually clears up within a few months. It can, however, last for up to two years.

Please visit this link if you think you may have something else:

Spots on the penis

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White spots on my penis [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 27 years old and since puberty I've had fordyce (white little spots) all over my penis... and I really hate them!! Surely there is some way that I can get these spots removed or lasered? It would do a lot foe my confidance. Can anyone help me??

Spots on penis [ 14 Answers ]

Help I've got these skin coloured spots on my penis I've ask about this before and I got told its natural! But I would like a second appinunn so what do you think? And also can I get rid of them because I'm scared to have sex with my girlfiend and I really don't no what to do!:( what do you think...

Penis spots [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, well my sex live has just become alive again in the last couple of days. And yesturday I realiseds that I have really small red dots on the head of my penis!! Im really worried because I didn't have these before I started do sexual things again. On the good side there seems to be less of them...

Spots on penis [ 4 Answers ]

I have loads of these spots on my penis and all over my sack. I've been on here before and told they were normal but it's the sheer number of them that gets me. They don't cause anything adverse but they are increasing and always have been. I've had them for as long as I can remember and I've...

View more questions Search