Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abbi-melissa Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2007, 07:16 AM
    I'm scared
    Hi, I'm 16 years old and I'm scared. I've been with my boyfriend for 14 months and he left for the navy yesterday, I'm a very emotional person and I'm scared about how I'm going to feel when I really start to miss him. I'm surprised at how little I cried when he left but every time that I remember that I can't see him whenever I want to my heart jumps and I feel sick. I'm OK at the moment but I've been on loads of navy sites and all the women on there seem like their world is crashing down. Please do not doubt the strength of my relationship, me and my boyfriend are deeply in love and just because we are young (he is 18) it doesn't mean we can't have strong feelings, I saw him cry for the first time in 14 months when he left. He is my best friend and I love him so much, what is going to happen to us? Please help me... abbi-melissa x
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2007, 07:49 AM
    Keep in contact, Tell him you love him(he knows that) and that you are waiting for him.
    Keep busy. Stay away from the ones with world crashing down, or give them support. They sound like in same boat. Take Care

Jun 17, 2007, 08:40 AM
    Thank you very musch for your help but do you know what I can do to keep me from feeling sad when he's away xx
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2007, 09:29 AM
    I would be with friends or family. Enjoy yourself, He doesn't want you to be miserable.
    This is not my area of expertise. I do wish you well.
    rockstar567 Posts: 77, Reputation: 2

Jun 17, 2007, 10:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by abbi-melissa
    hi, im 16 years old and i'm scared. ive been with my boyfriend for 14 months and he left for the navy yesterday, im a very emotional person and im scared about how im going to feel when i really start to miss him. im surprised at how little i cried when he left but everytime that i remember that i can't see him whenever i want to my heart jumps and i feel sick. im ok at the moment but ive been on loads of navy sites and all the women on there seem like their world is crashing down. please do not doubt the strength of my relationship, me and my boyfriend are deeply in love and just because we are young (he is 18) it doesn't mean we can't have strong feelings, i saw him cry for the first time in 14 months when he left. he is my best friend and i love him so much, what is going to happen to us? please help me... abbi-melissa x
    I know this maybe a very hard time for you. It would for me if that happened. If you begin thinking about him just think about all the good times you guys have & know that when he comes back you will spend those times again with eachother. I Lost my father when i was 11 years old & it was the hardest time of my life. I just think positive about things now. I know that my dad is always watching me. Just remember think positive. Dont let your life crash down. Dont let your heart break. Remember that he loves you & he will be home soon

Jun 17, 2007, 10:55 AM
    Thank you everyone so much for your support, thank you rockstar for sharing your story with me, I feel a little selfish for thinking my problem was big when another person has acctually lost somebody but you have all made me feel very reassured, your right I do love him very much and I will be here waiting when he gets back thank you all xxxx abbi-melissa xxxx
    rockstar567 Posts: 77, Reputation: 2

Jun 17, 2007, 11:23 AM
    your welcome. dont feel selfish your going thru a sitituation that is hard for you. my dad was IN & OUT of the hospital constantly. he was very sick waiting for a liver transplant. he was the next one on the list to get it. but he did before he got the liver. I cried my heart out. & now ever since he has been gone i felt liek i lsot something precious in my life. its hard because my dad was one of my best friends. he was there to lsiten to me. laugh with me. but remember stay positive. wait patenitly. love him as long as you can.

Jun 18, 2007, 07:59 AM
    Thank you x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

So scared [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everybody Can someone out there lend me a hand? Im going through huge upheaval at the moment. I feel like Im losing everything that matters to me. What is going on? Will I find the right man for me? Will I ever have kids? Im so tired and hate waking up in the morning, only to feel...

So scared [ 51 Answers ]

I'm so scared my period has been really heavy and 2 or 3 days late from what I can remember .but on the 26 th jan I gave a blowjob and was fingered half a hour later I felt my period and put a tampon in me and I don't no if I had sperm on my hand. My period was 9 days late it came on the 5th March...

Is it too soon? Or is he scared? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been dating my boyfriend for 5months now, it seems to have gone really fast, and i truly love him. Hes the first person ive had a proper relationship with, but im confused about what i want in the future. In bed hes always all over me, asking for sex, but as he never has any protection i...

I'm Scared. [ 5 Answers ]

I am scared I took a pregnancy test and it tested positive and I have signs of being pregnant but I also get theses signs when I have my period. But I am also getting cramps similar to my period cramps. I went to my Doctor and told him I was late but he said to wait because my period is irregular...

Scared [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Okay, well I'm 17 and I've never missed a period or varied on the days or anything like that. My family has a history of still having their period all throughout pregnancy, my mom, sister, aunt, grandmother, and 2 cousins all had bleeding for the first few months of pregnancy. I think I...

View more questions Search