Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NoName987 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2008, 05:08 PM
    White pimple on penis?
    I have 2 white spots a little under urethral opening, I had them for a month now, and they got a little bigger. Its completely painless. Can someone please tell me what it is?
    speed797 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2008, 08:01 PM
    You are lucky that it doesn't hurt. I have had them before. If you can pop it just pop it. If not yet pop it when you can. Just like a regular pain in the butt pimple.
    Samgeisinger Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2008, 11:30 PM
    speed797 made no sense but any way dude you got a pimple on your kkkky kk just pop that

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Little white pimple looking bumps on penis [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I am a sexually active but very safe practising male and am really confused as to what is happening. I have developed white filled pimple looking bumps on my penis. They do not pop like a pimple and the white filling per say is very hard and more like a blackhead. They do not look like...

Pimple on penis [ 4 Answers ]

I have a small pimple on the underside of my penis. I t does not hurt or anything. I t is just something I thing should not be there. What could have caused it?

Pimple on my penis [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 16 and I've had two maybe 3 pimples on my penis(all at different times). This 3rd is bigger than the others though and it hurts whenever I touch it. I had sex only once and I wore a condum. It doesn't look like any of the pictures of gential herpes, or warts. It looks like a pimple you would...

Pimple on Penis [ 3 Answers ]

I am a bit concerned to say the least, I recently noticed in the past three days, a pimple on the top center of the shaft of the penis, it doesn't hurt whatsoever, its just a small pimple with a tiny whitehead. I'm 45 years old and have a new girlfriend that I have to explain this too. Any advice...

Pimple on shaft of penis [ 1 Answers ]

I have gotten what looks to be a pimple on the shaft of my penis. It first started small with a white head but 4 or 5 days later it has gotten red inside of the pimple like it got popped but could not make its way out. It does hurt when I touch it. I have been with my girlfriend for over 2 years...

View more questions Search