Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emily94 Posts: 1,129, Reputation: 64
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2007, 01:58 PM
    What does he mean?
    There is this guy and I really like him I I'm him and call him sometimes nad I hung out with him a couple times to and I really like him... but when my because asked if he'd go out with me he said no.. he said he didn't really have a reson but he stillk acts normal not like he is embarrissed I know that but my because asked him again and he said maybe... but I don't no if he will dod you think if I ask if it'll make a difference?? And he knows I like him to!:confused:
    rshaynes Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2007, 02:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily94
    There is this guy and i really like him i im him and call him sometimes nad i hung out with him a couple times to and i really like him......but when my because asked if he'd go out with me he said no..he said he dint really have a reson but he stillk acts normal not like he is embarrissed i know that but my because asked him again and he said maybe...but i dont no if he will dod u think if i ask if itll make a difference??? and he knows i like him to!:confused:
    To a man that is childish that you like him but you have others telling him or asking questions. If you are 10 then that is expected but I am asuming you are older. I would not go out with a guy that sent his cousin to talk to me I would laugh at him and tell him when he grows up then we will talk.
    Smoopy411 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2007, 10:04 PM
    There is this guy and i really like him i im him and call him sometimes nad i hung out with him a couple times to and i really like him......but when my because asked if he'd go out with me he said no..he said he dint really have a reson but he stillk acts normal not like he is embarrissed i know that but my because asked him again and he said maybe...but i dont no if he will dod u think if i ask if itll make a difference??? and he knows i like him to!:confused:
    How does he act around you?
    serapis Posts: 11, Reputation: -2

Apr 2, 2007, 10:14 PM
    I don't know much about falling in love with someone but hear my advice you should tell the guy what u feel about him or you may regret it for along tym... we don't know maydbe his just too embarssedd to tell... conffessing better to that person I much better ^_^
    serapis Posts: 11, Reputation: -2

Apr 2, 2007, 10:23 PM
    well maybe you should ask him instead... because its much better I know this because.. im a guy and I have been I that same sitiuation... people ask me if I like that girl angdd I said maybe or no but truth is I do really love that girl I was just embarrsed to tell... anyway you hangout together so that meant something alreadddy that's a sign.. ^_^ you should try it...
    eazy123 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2007, 11:04 PM
    You it's the whole email and instant message and phone thing its about face 2 face person 2 person

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search