poker66 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2007, 08:59 AM
    Structure of the algorithm
    Write a set of instructions using while loop and if... else
    Selection structures to sort the pile of cards according to the
    Symbols they display and write an appropriate message for each
    Card, for example 'shaded circle' or 'unshaded square'. Each
    Message should be on a new line.

The cards are one plain sq another sq which is shaded then u have a round circle plain then a shaded circle
    jstrike Posts: 418, Reputation: 44

May 25, 2007, 11:57 AM
    Post some code that you've written and we'll help you with it.
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

May 25, 2007, 12:27 PM
    Let me guess... homework? Ya might want to rephrase that so that it actually sounds like YOU are asking a question... not like your teacher is asking you a question ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Edge detection algorithm [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all. I need your help in implementing a hough trasform to find pupil and iris. I need to implement iris recognition algorithm for my final year project. It is part of project. So anyhow I need to find methology to edge detection algorithm. Help to do this. Time is going fast. (source code...

Noises within structure [ 1 Answers ]

I hear noises within the structure. I hear these noises in the attic and within the walls. Sometimes the sounds are very loud and disturbing. Sometimes it sounds as if someone is banging on the studs or something inside the walls. At first I thought it was the attic fans. But they have been...

Using random_shuffle from <algorithm> [ 1 Answers ]

I can't seem to get 'random_shuffle' from <algorithm> to work correctly. I have defined a class 'aCard' which has data members 'aRank' and 'aSuit'. Then define a vector of aCards called 'deck'. I initialize the deck with 'initDeck()' and try to shuffle the deck with 'shuffleDeck()'. Just for...

View more questions Search