Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NicoleShingTian Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2011, 04:53 AM
    Are there swimming pools for dogs to swim in kuala lumpur?
    Where can I bring my dog to swim? I'm staying in kl,malaysia
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Aug 12, 2011, 05:54 AM

Isn't there a lake or river you could take him to?
    monikaemby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2013, 05:55 PM
    Did you find any place? I'm also looking for the same.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 8, 2013, 07:49 PM
    I researched and found no swimming pools for dogs in that location.

I don't know of any area that has swimming pools for dogs, it would be a foolish investment as it's a very small percentage of the population, even less considering that most people wouldn't take their dogs to a swimming pool even if one were available.

Lakes are great. Dogs are usually welcome in lakes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How many olympic size swimming pools would the blood pumped fill? [ 6 Answers ]

Sheila lives for 80 years and dies. Heart heats. How many olympic size swimming pools would the blood pumped fill? Do you have any idea with it? OR probably some answers?? I know this question doesn't have exactly one answer. So, please show me how to do Thanks

How many olympic size swimming pools would the blood pumped fill? [ 4 Answers ]

Sheila lives for 80 years and dies. Heart heats. How many olympic size swimming pools would the blood pumped fill? Do you have any idea with it? OR probably some answers?? I know this question doesn't have exactly one answer. So, please show me how to do Thanks

Dogs swimming [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am the owner of two dogs, one is a black lab and the other is a german shorthair pointer, they are great dogs. I live in the bronx and would like to know where owners like myself take their dogs swimming? :) sassy17

Soft sided portable above ground swimming pools [ 4 Answers ]

I'm thinking of buying an above ground swimming pool. I saw on the internet the one I wanted 12x17 x 53inch from reallyezpools - but on another site there was a consumer warning about them - Has anyone here bought one and can tell me what they thought of it? thanks louise

Dogs and swimming [ 3 Answers ]

I take my lab swimming regularly and was wondering how long can he swim for without coming back. The reason I ask is that he sometines can't find the ball but will not come back without it and I worry that he might not make it back. Any info is appreciated.

View more questions Search