Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Julka Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2007, 04:47 PM
    Volume
    Find the volume in both L and cm3 of a rectangular solid that is .25m long 4.65mm and 9.50 dm deep??

I know that the Answer is 1.11L and 1100cm3
    How do u solve it??
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2007, 04:52 PM
    <moved to homework help>

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Volume of nitrogen [ 4 Answers ]

I have a cylinder whose liquid volume is 9.2 litres. It is to be filled with pure Nitrogen at a pressure of 150 bar. What will be the volume of the Nitrogen gas filled in Cu.feet and Cu. metres? What will be the weight of the filled gas?

Water volume [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know the volume of water discharged from a residential washing machine?

Hot water volume [ 1 Answers ]

My 50 gal gas hot water heater has slowly come to where it has very little hot water volume. The water gets hot enough, but very little of it. Any suggestions about what to do? Ccf

Volume [ 1 Answers ]

help please! How do u change or what is euqal to one centermiter cube? problem: 4.2g /1 x 1 cm 3/250 =? Volume

Volume calculation [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all my memory seems to be failing me, its been some years since I needed to calculate volumes. Here goes. I am trying to calculate a comparison of the following The volume of a 1 tonne solid product at a relative density of 1.4 What is the answer and is it in meters cubed? Also the volume...

View more questions Search