Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wibblee Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2006, 01:58 PM
    Low expansion foam between bottom of studs?
    I was wondering if it's okay to spray a few inches of canned foam between the bottom of wall studs. My hope is to seal off the wall from the room to prevent drafts, insects, etc. but I wasn't sure if it might create a problem with vapor/moisture/existing insulation.

Thanks!
    skiberger Posts: 562, Reputation: 41

Jul 8, 2006, 07:48 PM
    You shouldn't have any problem being the spray foam is an insulation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Advice needed on framing - replace metal studs? [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for some advice regarding a "Yoga RopeWall" I am helping to construct for a friend's Yoga studio. A rope wall is basically a wall of 3/4" plywood with ropes hanging from it that are used for various Yoga poses. Originally, the wall was covered in mirror. When we took that down, we...

White foam [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone tell me why when I put my pump on I get a white foam from the return??

Polyurethan foam [ 2 Answers ]

Bonjour I look for formula to make poyurethan foam to fill empty spaces in boat hull I remember many years ago ,friend do it with polyester resine and an additive ,I don t remember what In advance I thank you

Water Expansion [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. Can someone tell be at what temperature water is at it's most compact? In other words, what temperature will it start expanding by both heating, and cooling?

View more questions Search