Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhogo66 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2008, 09:49 PM
    Energy requirements for each water phase
    Is energy always required for each phase change?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2008, 01:07 AM
    Well, no, for instance if you go from steam to water, it needs to lose energy rather than gain energy. If that's what you mean by "required".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Difference between single phase and 3-phase motors [ 4 Answers ]

Difference between single phase and 3-phase motors

Change a 3 phase flat top to single phase [ 2 Answers ]

My wife's church recently purchased a used commercial 3 phase griddle(flat top). How can it be wired to use single phase 220/240 V. It's on a 60 AMP breaker.

208 volt3 phase why to single phase 120 volt [ 4 Answers ]

Supply is from 75 kva transformer, 3 phase delta /y three wire feeding a 30 amp breaker. 100 feet down stream is a junction box that I want to tap and produce a 120 v single phase ( 20 amp CB) supply. The junction box feeds a 6 amp motor

Tankless water heater electrical requirements [ 10 Answers ]

I want to install a tankless water heater. Currently there is a broken electric tank heater with a 10/2+grnd wire. It seems the white and black are going to the 120v rails (heater at 240v) and there is no neutral. I'm not even sure if that's OK for the heater and I know the colors are wrong. ...

How am I going to size my 3 phase X'mer with 1 phase load using current as reference [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm Peping: I have 90 pieces of single phase loads with current of 2 Amperes. This will be loaded to a 3 phase transformer, Wye connected having a line to line voltage of 220 Volts. What will be the size of the transformer required for the mentioned loads? Many thanks, Peping

View more questions Search