Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mamashack40 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2007, 10:48 AM
    Kenmore Dishwasher won't dissolve soap
    My Kenmore dishwasher has stopped dissolving the Cascade power packs I use. The cascade comes out of the dispenser but is solid at the end of the wash cycle. I can hear water rushing around inside so have no idea what is wrong. Any ideas??
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2007, 11:01 AM
    During wash cycle open door to verify water level. Is the water hot? Most dishwasher have a heater to keep the temp up. Have you always used this detergent? Has the problem just started? Is it new or have you jest moved into new home with this unit? Just trying to get some back ground on situation. Does other detergent disolve? Is the water hard? Post back

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Has anyone ever tried grisi mother of pearl soap or their papaya soap? [ 2 Answers ]

I've purchased a bar of grisi mother of pearl soap(concha de nacar) and it is supposed to aid in fading small brown spots. If anyone has had experience withthese two products,can you give me insight as to how well it actually works?

Kenmore dishwasher won't fill at start [ 1 Answers ]

Start button but water does not come in - when I cancel the start the drain pump starts to try pump water out so that works but the water does not come in at the beginning.

Kenmore Dishwasher [ 1 Answers ]

My dishwasher recently tripped my circuit breaker and my dishwasher was stuck in dry mode. I reset the circuit breaker and it kept getting stuck in the dry cycle. My spin device in the bottom of the dishwasher melted to the heating coil so I replaced the spinner. I then repaired the timing motor so...

View more questions Search