Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nicole523 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2008, 10:07 PM
    How can I improve my toe touches
    Ok well i wanna be a cheerleader but my toe touches aren't very high off the ground :( how do I improve with in 4 months HELP PLEASE:confused:
    hbh Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2008, 08:27 AM
    I used to be a cheerleader my years through high school and after.
    Stretching is great! Do it every night before bed.
    If you put your legs in front and touch your toes and spreed your legs and go to the left right and middle that ones awesome and do every stretch you can think of.
    Doing at least 10 toe touchs a day like in front of a mirror or a window. At night you can see yourself in a window, that's what I did.
    Make sure your bring your feet up and keep your arms up.
    Don't go down wards, you want to bring everything up. And pull your legs up.
    Goodluck. Let me know how you did.
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Feb 5, 2008, 10:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hbh
    i used to be a cheerleader my years through highschool and after.
    stretching is great! do it everynight before bed.
    if you put your legs in front and touch your toes and spreed your legs and go to the left right and middle that ones awesome and do every stretch you can think of.
    doing atleast 10 toe touchs a day like in front of a mirror or a window. at night you can see your self in a window, thats what i did.
    make sure your bring your feet up and keep your arms up.
    dont go down wards, you want to bring everything up. and pull your legs up.
    goodluck. let me know how you did.
    Stretches are great in this area. I agree with hbh. When you stretch you should warm up your musicals first to prevent injury. And when you stretch you should hold it for 30 to 45 seconds every time. More you stretch the flexible you get but it does take time. Try to stretch every day. A good way to warm up your musicals is to have a light jog for about a km. It is what I do every day before I stretch and it works for me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honeywell TH8000 not responding to screen touches [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Honeywell TH8000 thermostat. It does not respond to any touches on the screen. I need to change from heat to air conditioning. How can I reset the thermostat to start over?

Self publishing final touches paperwork, etc. [ 11 Answers ]

Hi! I am about to self publish my own comic very shortly (I'm 13 right now. I don't think age matters:) ) Don't worry I'm very good at drawing and I'll get my dad to help me so no need for concern:p. I need a little advice about self publishing comics. I need help, advice, and information basically...

Toe touches [ 1 Answers ]

There are try outs next Thursday and I can't do a toe touch and all the sites I have been on telll me to do a straddle first but I can't do a straddle either I need help please.:)

Toe Touches [ 3 Answers ]

I need help on my toe touches. They are high and my legs are straight but I can't roll my hips. Does anyone have any tips or drills I could use to work on them?:confused:

Inapproiate touches [ 1 Answers ]

I am a single mother of a little girl; recently she came to my boyfriend stating that a little boy in her classroom touched her between her legs. So I stressed to her how important it was for her to not lie and that no matter who it is no one is not suppose to touch on her inapproiately. But being...

View more questions Search