Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nitgopa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2005, 06:28 AM
    My CD drive is not reading some Cds..
    Hi
    I'm a new guest to this forum.. For past two days I found that my cd-drive is not recognising some of the cds, which I wrote in the same system and which was read sometime before by the same drive... I don't know how to solve the problem... Pls help.. Mine is Dell-laptop with Sony dvd+RW, and Toshiba Disk drive... Pls help.
    ovideo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2008, 05:58 AM
    Hell,
    I've a Dell laptop. Its cd drive proceeds normally with the some cds. With others, it works after many trials of insertion/reinsertion but with others, it doesn't work at all. It sounds that it tries to read but doesn't compltes its rotation. Can u help me to know about this problem.
    Thank's in advance.
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2008, 08:46 PM
    I'm sure you checked that the cd's are not scratched and clean
    walex88 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2008, 10:23 AM
    For how many yrs hv you bn using your laptop? I think it might be speed incopartibility due ageing of your cd-rom or maybe d CD has scratched dt your Cd-rom cn nt read d data on it.Why nt try it on another PC. Giv me a feedback

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A reading nightmare. [ 13 Answers ]

All of my life I have had a problem where reading was never a joy. I'v always had difficulty with reading, spelling and consontration. Now I'm almost 40 and my reading has never really improved since college. I've struggled with this all of my life, -thank god for spell check, which was not...

Proof Reading [ 3 Answers ]

Can you guys help me by proof reading my project below, thanks. Abstract For various years programming was the answer to help many obstacles that faces millions of people. Programming helped people in many ranges and solved many problems in many fields. For blind and...

USB External Hard Drive (drive connect problem) [ 7 Answers ]

After connecting my external hard drive to a usb port. Assigns to a used drive F. to get to the ext hd I have to disconnect F then I'm able to open the ext hd. How can I get the ext. hd to go to the next available drive letter or can I assign one?

View more questions Search