Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NMRT Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2014, 06:58 AM
    Cat's kitten is died.. how to help her ?
    One Street cat (not my pet) is familiar with me and used to come at my home for food .before 3 days she brought her kitten to our home. The kitten was healthy and active and able to roam with mama cat along the roads. Yesterday on rooftop of my home I got the kitten dead with her 1 leg completely apart from body and blood from mouth. Its body was flat-hard. I removed it from house. Mama cat was not present that time .Later when mama cat came she started searching the kitten calling allover the house crying . She is eating milk n rates regularly & properly.. but is now sad... again n again she searches her kitten and make calls.How it was died?? Did she ate the kitten ? What can I do to make her feel better?
    derpytwerp Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2014, 01:24 PM
    If the cat was outside a bird could have got the kitten and dropped it on the roof. Many small animals get eaten like that. Make sure you give the mama lots if attention. If you don't it could die of depression. You could get another cat to keep her company and make sure the two cats are OK with each other before you get it. It's probably your best chance of keeping the cat away from being depressed. Distract mama from thinking about the kitty. Hope this helps. :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My cat had one kitten which died and now she is trying to feed my other cats kittens [ 0 Answers ]

How do I stop my cat feeding my other cats kitten? Baby had one kitten last week who she didn't seem to want to look after and subsequently the kitten died. Now my other cat dixie has had three kittens and baby keeps climbing in the bed and feeding dixie's kittens. I am stopping baby doing this...

My cat ran away with 1 kitten and returned without the kitten [ 3 Answers ]

My cat had 5 kittens two weeks ago and this past weekend she ran away with 1 of the kittens. Two days later she returned but did not bring her other kitten. We believe she didn't leave the neighborhood cause our neighbors saw her walking around each night in the neighborhood but did not want to be...

Male cat acting kitten to male kitten after bringing kitten home neutered. [ 1 Answers ]

I have three cats, Microchip, Monk and Minx. Microchip and Minx are 1+ years old and fixed. Monk is about 6 months old. All of our cats used to get along well. They'd sleep all huddled together. The two males were very close. Micro would groom Monk, play with him, and was inseparable. We took Monk...

My cat had kitten 2weeks ago and now my cat has run away,what do I need 2do2 now [ 3 Answers ]

My cat had 4 kittens and now she has run away,I would like to know what to do to the kittens in what to feed them and how?? If someone could klet me knoe asap please

View more questions Search