Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tigeressly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2007, 08:09 AM
    Changes In Cats Eyes - Brown Blotches/Speckles Have Appeared
    Today I noticed that my 10 year old (indoor only) cat Tazzie has developed patches of brown blotches in both her eyes (not huge but definitely noticeable).

She is quite playful and alert but the changes in her eyes kind of threw me into a bit of a panic and I am wondering if this is normal as cats get older or if this is a sign that all is not well?

Any advice would be appreciated. :)
    mrscoltweaver Posts: 240, Reputation: 20

Apr 2, 2007, 07:17 AM
    Age does make many changes to a cat but a rapid onset of anything should be examined by a vet or at least call and talk to one. I know my cat's eyes did this, teeth got longer, face got more prominent and bony looking, etc. I'd take him in if I were you, just to be safe!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My cats eyes are being weird [ 6 Answers ]

Just about 3 days ago my cats eye seemed pink around the outside (the skin) and its been more closed then the other eye and droopy. Now both her eyes are almost shut and she doesn't open them. They are both drooping out goo (or whatever it is) but I'm not sure if its still pink around them. If you...

Impotence, decreased libido appeared on me [ 3 Answers ]

I had taken for 1mg of finastride for male pattern baldness The side effects include impotence, decreased libido appeared on me the Question am I well return again to my normal sexual state after stoping taking it or no

Trying To Remember A Movie That Appeared On T.v... [ 4 Answers ]

It was around the 90's and I was at home and started to watch this movie on TV. I asked my dad about it and he says he remembers the movie but can't think of the name.. Its about a blonde girl with a red nightgown or white I cannot remember and she is in an apartment and she is alone I think....

Red blotches [ 2 Answers ]

I have red blotches on my face, they appeard out of nowhere Sunday afternoon. Tey resemble pimples but they hurt like hell. I have them around my eyes and even on my eye lids. They have caused my eye to swell and was wondering if they were hives or could they be an extremely late break out seeing...

View more questions Search