Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catlover111 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2013, 06:01 AM
    My cat is in labour how long until she has her babies?
    My cat lost some blood on her blacket and is meowing like crazy how long until she has her babies she is already in labour though
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 13, 2013, 06:05 AM
    Some queens can take two days to deliver all kittens; please don't interfere with her in any way, she knows what to do.

Is this her first litter ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my cat in labour [ 30 Answers ]

My partner and I were given a cat 3 days ago. She is heavily pregnant, but the previous owner couldn't be sure how far along she was. She is constantly purring and is constantly seeking attention from my partner. She has been sleeping all day behind the sofa, every day since we have had her, but...

Is my cat in labour please help [ 16 Answers ]

My cat is showing blood mucus but won't stay in her box, is she in labour, she is 9 weeks now, she is purring a lot too

Is my cat in labour [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm really new to this but my cat is due and she has been a little weird for days it looks like she is in pain she sleeping a lot babies are moving a lot her breathing is fast but she still eating and everything ill read said she will stop eating and is it true they onloy give birth at night...

Cat labour [ 4 Answers ]

Hi :) :) I have this cat that is pregnant and she is going in her litter tray every other day and what she is doing is very large amounts lol is this a sign and also she likes it on my bed and also under my bed. Is this a sign lol Thanks:rolleyes: :)

Cat About To Go In Labour. [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: What do I have to do for my daughter's cat when she has her kitties? She seems to hide in the basement lately, but we don't want her down there, where else can we set up her box? Also can we pick up the kittens once they're born?

View more questions Search