Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gcp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2012, 11:00 PM
    My cat swallowed some cedar will he be okay
    My cat swallowed some cedar wod oil and is droulin g thought it has been hot inside my house will he be ookay
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 15, 2012, 11:09 PM
    Are you sure? Did he lick it off something? (Cats are very persnickety about what they lick and eat.)

From eHow --

Caution: Toxic to Pets

If using a cedar-oil product as an insect repellent or as a flea treatment, read the label carefully and follow any restrictions for its use around pets. Be especially careful with cedar oil around cats, which are susceptible to plant-oil poisoning.

Read more: Dangers of Cedar Oil | eHow.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Another cat added to house with a cat. Resident cat not happy. [ 8 Answers ]

Please would you kindly advise us on how we can help our cats get along together? My sister and I are proud owners of two adorable cats: my sister’s cat is a feisty female, 4 year old rescue cat long haired tortoise-shell, named Duchess. My cat is an 11 year old British Shorthair lilac male...

About a cat that recuses a girl cat from being married to a fat cat [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so I was watching this movie on the kids channel a long time ago and it was the movie I think disney but yes anyway, its about this very lovely white cat girl that is being forced to marry this fat rich cat, during this the sister or aunt of the lovely white cat lady gets a check from this...

My 7 year old swallowed a quarter. [ 25 Answers ]

It's been quite an eventful afternoon. My 7 year old casually told us this afternoon that he swallowed a quarter. Not 25% of something, but an actual U.S. coin currency, 25 cents. We've been to the doctor, and he has been x-rayed. The doctor said it was in his stomach, and that's "good", but what...

I swallowed tooth paste! [ 7 Answers ]

So I was brushing my teeth and I swallowed toothpaste on accident. Everyone always says "Oh dotn swallow tooth paste!" and the warning label says to seek medical help. I mean, how harmful can toothpaste be? Lol I don't know it never really bothered me but can swallowing toothpaste...

View more questions Search