Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Danielle1234 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2006, 07:15 PM
    Still just Wondering
    I was just wondering if L-Lysine makes kittens drowsy? And I was also wondering what the average sleep time for kittens of 2 months is, because I thought that kittens slept less than adult cats because they are so playful:confused:
    doggie_poopie Posts: 252, Reputation: 19

Oct 29, 2006, 07:59 PM
    No L-Lysine shouldn't make your kitty drowsy. All felines sleep more that they are awake. However, you kitten is sick and we all sleep more if we don't feel well. At least usually.
    However, It is quite normal for new puppies and kittens to sleep a lot. Young pets sleep a great deal, especially after meals.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wondering [ 8 Answers ]

I am a week late with AF and I tested two days ago and it was negative. I did not think any thing of it since eight months ago I was on the Depo Shot. I just got my AF back in June and in July but it is August and I have not had one. In June and July when I did have my period I had majo pregnancy...

Wondering? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently bought Proactiv Solution for my acne... I was wondering if anyone here uses or ever used this product and did it really improve the acne on your skin? So far it's been a week and a half using it, it has made my skin a lot more softer and I do notice a little clearing of my face but I...

Wondering [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Everyone. First, I Want To Say That My Significant Other & I Are Wonderful. So I Have A Questions For The Experts. On 2/17/06, My Husband & I Made Love & A Week Prior To That Was My Ovulation Time. So Because We Are Married Sometimes My Husband And Are Choose To Have Sex Unprotected. So He...

Wondering [ 1 Answers ]

I had my period about two weeks ago and it was a normal period. Then a few days after I started to have a pinkish discharge it lasted a few days not enough for a pad so I was wondering could this mean I might be pregnant?

I'm wondering how far is to far? [ 1 Answers ]

Well I am a 38 y/o lady and it seem that life is becoming almost to much to bear I'm no good at anything I do any more I have icolated myself for many years and I have contact with no one unless I need to I'm disabled and no one seems to understand enough is enough as far as that goes. My children...

View more questions Search