Ask
    terri33477 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2009, 06:12 PM
    Watery Eyes Cats
    What causes watery eyes in cats?
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2009, 06:19 PM

Many things, up to and including upper respiratory illnesses.
    Is it just watery, or is it coloured at all?
    Roseyb1945 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2013, 09:39 PM
    It is only in one eye and it's clear like water.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My cats eyes are being weird [ 6 Answers ]

Just about 3 days ago my cats eye seemed pink around the outside (the skin) and its been more closed then the other eye and droopy. Now both her eyes are almost shut and she doesn't open them. They are both drooping out goo (or whatever it is) but I'm not sure if its still pink around them. If you...

My kitten has watery eyes and diarreah [ 2 Answers ]

My kitten has watery eyes and diarreah. She still has a tremendous energy level - but for the last three days has had diarreah. And since yesterday her eyes are watering. I saw on a post that the diarreah is not a big deal - but the person answering asked if she had watery eyes too. Should I...

My Cats Eyes [ 1 Answers ]

My cats eyes are very odd looking. The bottom cover that protects the eyes are half way over the eye. They have been like that for 3 days. I'm worried and it's a holiday; the vets are closed. Help!

Kittens watery eyes [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 19 week old kitten who's eyes are watery could this be cause from kitty litter? :confused:

Watery Dachshund Eyes and Food Questions [ 2 Answers ]

I have a nine month old dachshund/pomeranian mix. Since he was a baby he has had constant tears in his left eye and somewhat less in his right eye. We recently had him neutered, and the vet even flushed his eyes to make sure there was no blockage. It's still as bad as ever, and I'm really...

View more questions Search