Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jun 4, 2009, 11:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by friend4u178 View Post
    Wrong thread stringer ;)
    :D:eek::D Didn't see that one coming... Reminds me of Edith Watson in high school "Stringer! Take you mind out of the gutter and...put it in the ditch with....me.":):rolleyes::
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2009, 05:21 AM

LOL Guys! Ok, another cat pic!!

It's asking for a hug! :p

none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2009, 07:33 AM

Lol so guys I just woke up and had a dream last night. It was about a cat. It was so cute. I bought a cat from the convenience store, well a kitten. I didn't know they sell them there lol! It was so small and it was so cute.

I didn't know if it was a girl or a guy so I tried looking to see which part it has but I couldn't tell. Anyway it likes to hide a lot and I keep have to find it. I think it was scared of me so but after a while it warmed up to me. Than I thought should I buy another kitten so this one has company?

I wasn't sure if it was a good idea because if I bought a kitten that was a girl or a guy, opposite to the kitten I have now they might make babies! Lol Anyway I ended up not buying one and I learned from some expert that cats like to not share their owner.

I don't know if its true or not, it was just in my dream. Than after I dreamt about other stuff * not going to tell what * lol
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2009, 07:41 AM

Hey noney! :) Yup, I've also heard that some cats are jealous! :p

There's a cat at my chemistry teacher's place... I've approached it recently and it seemed docile. I didn't try to see it's parts since I've known cats to be swift at using their claws. Perhaps some little more time, until it trusts me well enough. Anyway, I've never seen a cat's parts, lol
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2009, 07:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown008 View Post
    Hey noney! :) Yup, I've also heard that some cats are jealous! :p

There's a cat at my chemistry teacher's place... I've approached it recently and it seemed docile. I didn't try to see it's parts since I've known cats to be swift at using their claws. Perhaps some little more time, until it trusts me well enough. Anyway, I've never seen a cat's parts, lol
    Hey unky! Long time no talk =P How are you doing? Lol

I guess its because when you're sleeping, I'm awake. In Canada lol
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2009, 07:54 AM

Yup, that's right. When it's 1 - 4 pm in Canada, you'll be sleeping and I'll be in tuition. It's morning now, right? It's 7 pm right now in Mauritius. In some 3.30 hours, I'll be most probably in bed. Then, when I wake up, it'll be in the afternoon in Canada.

I've been very busy lately... lots of work (homework, projects, presentations)

You'll see a pic of one of these in the Just for Fun thread. Hope you're doing good! :)
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2009, 08:12 AM
    Yup, that's right. When it's 1 - 4 pm in Canada, you'll be sleeping and I'll be in tuition. It's morning now, right? It's 7 pm right now in Mauritius. In some 3.30 hours, I'll be most probably in bed. Then, when I wake up, it'll be in the afternoon in Canada.

I've been very busy lately... lots of work (homework, projects, presentations)

You'll see a pic of one of these in the Just for Fun thread. Hope you're doing good! :)
    lol its 11:11am here unky =P

I just got up and ready to start my day lol you should so live in Canada =P coolest country there is XD
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2009, 10:33 AM

Lol, Yup, I know from the complaints of Alty of snowing now and again... that means you are closer to the eastern coast of Canada, nearer to Quebec?
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2009, 11:16 AM
    Lol, Yup, I know from the complaints of Alty of snowing now and again... that means you are closer to the eastern coast of Canada, nearer to Quebec?
    I'm in ontario, the province right beside quebec, I'm in the eastern coast, I think alty is more central canada lol
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2009, 11:21 AM

Yup, her time zone is some hours later than yours, that explains it. I believe you can speak French a little? :p
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 6, 2009, 12:04 PM

I'm in Alberta, close to Edmonton. Ontario, well, it's around a 7 hour flight from here.

Canada's a huge country.
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2009, 03:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    I'm in Alberta, close to Edmonton. Ontario, well, it's around a 7 hour flight from here.

Canada's a huge country.
    oh so you're in the west coast Alty? O_O

Edit:

nvm thought you meant Vancouver lol I'm getting my Canadian geography all mixed up =P and I call myself a Canadian lol
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2009, 03:58 PM
    Yup, her time zone is some hours later than yours, that explains it. I believe you can speak French a little? :p
    Of course fluent in French and English =P French is mandatory in this province XD
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2009, 03:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by none12345 View Post
    Of course fluent in French and English =P French is mandatory in this province XD
    D'accord. Alors si on veut faire passer un message sans que les autres sachent, ben... on peut parler en Francais!! ;) LOL :D
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2009, 03:45 AM

Huh? Haha
    I only speak English and Bad English :cool:
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2009, 03:48 AM

Hey Shazzy! :) Didn't really think of seeing you so early today! Don't worry the french words won't come so often. ;)
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2009, 04:41 AM

I've got another one!
    Attached Images

Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2009, 09:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post
    Huh? Haha
    I only speak English and Bad English :cool:
    OH Shazy isn't Austrailia's first language English?
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2009, 09:20 AM
    D'accord. Alors si on veut faire passer un message sans que les autres sachent, ben... on peut parler en Francais!!! ;) LOL :D
    Im sure there are many more people on here that speaks french =P :cool:
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2009, 09:23 AM

Yeah, but only a minority! ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Older cats ganging up on newer cats [ 6 Answers ]

Hi. I have two 14 year old cats, I recently introduced two 4 year old sisters. We attempted to "introduce" them correctly. Over the last week or so, one of the older cats stalks and corners either of the younger cats with the other older cat joining in for good measure. The noise is terrifying....

Seriously cute [ 10 Answers ]

Pictures: Chimpanzee and tiger - best friends - How Amazing Is This?

Cute? [ 27 Answers ]

Sup friends, I noticed that guys love saying the word "cute" to girls. Why is that? I mean, cute as in what? Babies are cute. Puppies are cute? What the hell do you all mean, for real now! Why can't you say " hey, you're f-ing hot" or even "you're alright" but "cute" don't cut it. What do you...

How cute is this? [ 4 Answers ]

How cute is this news story... BBC NEWS | World | Asia-Pacific | NZ dolphin rescues beached whales :D

My new female cats hates all my male cats! [ 3 Answers ]

I just got a new female cat but she is like a year old, all my male cats like her and want to see her buy she just starts hissing at them and they get away... I want them to get along but I don't know how... I have 4 males one is a year old , the othere one is 5 months and the other 2 are 2...

View more questions Search