Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mum-2-3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2008, 06:19 AM
    Bleeding heavily 10 week after giving birth
    I had my third child 10 weeks ago and bled the normal amount afterwards, my next period was absolutely normal and now I've just got my second one and its extremely heavy to the point of soaking clothes and its bright red I'm not sure what to do about it! :confused:
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2008, 06:39 AM
    May be just a one off, but if you continue to soak through clothes and/or are needing to change a pad more than once an hour it would be wise to let your gp know, especially since you have recently given birth. Could be just your body regulating itself, but they would rather you came in and had it checked out to be sure it wasn't something more serious.
    GothGirl1771 Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

Sep 21, 2008, 09:12 AM

OK, my advice, get to the gynecologist or doctor. This is the safest way to go... soaking through your clothes all the time isn't quite normal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

6weeks after giving birth and still bleeding. [ 14 Answers ]

I gave birth naturally six weeks ago, and I am still bleeding... 2 days ago I thought I was done since I had pretty much finished the lochia stage, but I woke up to bright red bleeding and small clots. I have no idea what is going on and I can't get to the doctor till Tuesday. I am strictly...

Bleeding heavily after sex [ 2 Answers ]

Hiiiii Please help me!! iam 22 yrs old. Me and my boyfriend had sex without using condom. After 2 or 3 days i realised that my vagina was bleeding heavily like it bleeds on mensuration cycle. Its still bleeding and my mensuration cylce were over ago 5 days . What should i do please respond me...

Cat bleeding days after giving birth [ 2 Answers ]

My Mommy cat is still bleeding from her vaginal area after giving birth to 5 kittens on January 21st... it's not really bad but she leaves droplets of blood on the floor. All her kittens were born butt first (breach) so maybe her skin tore when they were born (I had to help her with getting the...

Cat giving birth [ 1 Answers ]

My cat has been losing mucas for a couple of days now, do you know when she will start begin the second stage of labor - she has been having contractions.

Giving 4 week old puppies strongit [ 2 Answers ]

I am wondering how often and in what dosage to give 4 week old puppies strongit? I have had one source say to give it in 1/4 cc dosage to each puppy in the procedure of 5 days on, 5 days off, then 5 days on again. This seems a bit much to me. Please help as I don't want to over-medicate them,...

View more questions Search