Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HandyMama Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2007, 10:11 AM
    Fleas in house
    My son have a couple of Ferrets and a dog, but the dog is mostly outside.
    How can I get rid of fleas without setting pest bombs?
    It is winter and we can't turn our furnace off... too cold.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Dec 1, 2007, 11:01 AM
    I know the best way is to set off flea bombs, or have an exterminator come in and do the same for much more.

I don't know that there is an alternative.

The animals need to be flea treated as well, or it will be a never-ending cycle, and the flea treatment needs to be done regularly. I just had this issue... It's no fun!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Fleas [ 3 Answers ]

Howdy folks, I have 3 dogs,a toy poodle,a jack russle/chiawawamix, and an 86 poubd chow dog.We have all the high dollar flea stuff, and can kill them on the dogs, but my question is... What can I do about killing them in the yard?? Is there a spray or some sort of poisen to kill these things in...

Cat Fleas [ 1 Answers ]

I have a slight flea problem.. My cats have never been outside.. and my roommates cat stays in her room on the other side of the house.. where I have never ventured into... I have hardwood floors.. any thought of how they may be getting either into the house or from the other side of the house? 2....

Fleas [ 1 Answers ]

My female german shepherd got fleas during her pregnancy and we didn't think we could do anything about it but now all 11 pups have fleas also... what can we do about:confused: the puppies are 4 days old today. Thanks Martha

Fleas! [ 3 Answers ]

Home remedies for 12 week old beagle with fleas can't get rid of them. PLEASE HELP

View more questions Search