Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jwong123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2007, 01:00 PM
    My dog sleeps and no eat
    I have a 7 month old male daschund puppy and all day he just sleeps, and he has not been eating lately I am worried about him and wheher or not he is still heralthy, he is out side from about 7 am till about 11 am when my mom wakes up until I wake up and bring him in, he sleeps in my room and then we bring him in because of the heat, but even after he has been in the house he still won't eat.. help:(
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 3, 2007, 01:36 PM
    Is he outside all night ? If he is I think that is rather severe for a 7 months. Old dog, after all they are social animals. You have to interact with him more, make him know you care for him, play with him. Dogs get in depressions to you know. He doesn't sound like a happy pup to me. You have to get to know him better if you don't even feel he is healthy.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2007, 04:01 PM
    Any good reason not to let him in more? The heat may be getting to him. If being in more doesn't seem help, maybe you should see the vet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dog refusing to eat dog food [ 3 Answers ]

My 8 year old German Shepard recently started refusing to eat her normal dry dog food. I'm nervous in the wake of all the pet food recalls. Her dog food is not listed on the recall list and does not contain wheat gluten. I have always let her self feed as she has always been good with how much she...

My dog won't eat [ 1 Answers ]

I recently got a new puppy. My other dog who is 5 years old hasn't eaten in a few days. I think she's depressed because of my puppy. What can I do to help her start eating again.

My dog won't eat [ 2 Answers ]

I have a miniature toy poodle who up to a week ago was a great eater. All of a sudden she is not eating. I have tried numerous brands of dog food both soft and hard. She doesn't even eat her usual favorite. I don't think there is a medical problem because she will eat people food (meat). She...

My old dog will not eat [ 4 Answers ]

Hi My old dog has gone off his food Any one had similar situations and what works . Thanks . Jim W

My dog is 2 years old and he will not eat his dried dog food! [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I have two dogs pal and buddy now buddy is 2 and pal is 8 I have had these dogs for there hole life and about a month ago we had to change there food now pal was fine with this she eats her food all at once so did buddy but once we put them back to there regular diet pal was fine and so...

View more questions Search