Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yekutef Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2009, 12:33 AM
    What is the title of this song
    What is the title of the song which has " What the world needs know is love..." as the first line? It is sung by a girl
    BIGBOPPER Posts: 351, Reputation: 28

May 2, 2009, 01:09 AM

Well Diana Ross is famous for the original, but I think you are referring to
    Jackie DeShannon.

Use Find a song to find songs by lyrics.
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2009, 08:29 PM
    The title of the song is "What the World Needs Now is Love". The lyrics are, "What the world needs now is love, sweet love. It's the only thing that there's just too little of." It was written by Burt Bacharach and originally recorded by Jackie DeShannon in 1965.

It's been recorded by dozens of people over the years.

May 4, 2009, 09:32 PM
    :) thank you bigbooper... ur such an angel in this very busy world...

Quote Originally Posted by BIGBOPPER View Post
    Well Diana Ross is famous for the original, but I think you are referring to
    Jackie DeShannon.

Use Find a song to find songs by lyrics.

May 4, 2009, 09:33 PM
    thank you so much... ur such an angel... thought nobody can help me... :)... hope many favors will come back to you...

Quote Originally Posted by jjwoodhull View Post
    The title of the song is "What the World Needs Now is Love". The lyrics are, "What the world needs now is love, sweet love. It's the only thing that there's just too little of." It was written by Burt Bacharach and originally recorded by Jackie DeShannon in 1965.

BIGBOPPER Posts: 351, Reputation: 28

May 6, 2009, 09:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jjwoodhull View Post

Whoops, I guess all those years in radio doesn't make me a music genius. Thanks for correcting me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to find out a song title I have some of the words from the song [ 2 Answers ]

The song goes like this: Be good for your mama Cause she'll need a hand to hold Boy she loves you More than you could know

Song lyrics.need song title and artist [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings the song with lyrics: "everything is you" I think that might be the name of the song

Artist and or Song Title Bluegrass song [ 2 Answers ]

I have some lyrics to a bluegrass song played on Bluegrass chanel on Sirius Satellite radio, need to know the artist help please! "just lst night you caught me crying, when you asked me what was wrong, I blamed it on some sad tv show, we both know I was lying, something saders going on......I can...

Need a Artist and Song Title of a song [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All, There is a song I heard years ago but I can't remember the artist name and song title. All I have is a lyrics of a few lines of the song. "Kiss me with all your heart, Your love is sweeter than wine But wine is all i have"

View more questions Search