Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shan1012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2007, 03:00 PM
    Cats behaviour
    How can be stopped cat to pooh in the garden?
    Lord_Darkclaw Posts: 295, Reputation: 38

Feb 11, 2007, 03:05 PM
    Men's urine!

It doesn't always work, but the scent will sometimes stop cats from trying to claim the territory.
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2007, 03:10 PM
    Hi Shan. There are some natural remedies that people use and they claim it work. I am including two websites that you should find useful. Please read through them carefully. One of them has multiple questions and answers about cats so you need to find the one that applies to your problem.

Keeping Cats Out Of The Garden

Questions On Cats

I hope you find this helpful. Good Luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Puppy behaviour help needed! [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I need some advice if at all possible please. I have a 10 month old puppy - a chocolate lab/weimaraner cross - and we also have four ferrets. The ferrets are used to being out of their cages and having the run of the house for most of the day, but since we got the puppy, they have had to...

Weird behaviour [ 3 Answers ]

My siamese cat, nearly 10 years old, has a weird behaviour which I'm wondering if anyone else has heard of... right after I give him a special treat and he eats it, he goes to my bedroom and howls piteously for about 10 minutes, unless I tell him to be quiet or pay attention to him. This only...

Signs of behaviour [ 4 Answers ]

When you have been seeing a man a while and he say its just me and you sexually babes no one else in this then what happens is you have caught this man out arranging to meet another women you challenege him about this and get the answer no I wouldn't hve gone there.then said its getting to heavy...

Cat behaviour [ 1 Answers ]

I have a one year old spayed female calico cat. The cat has one terry cloth toy that she has been carrying upstairs to my bedroom, or depositing at my bedroom door quite frequently. Curious to know what type of behaviour this is. She doesn't bring it back down, however if I do, I usually...

My dog's behaviour [ 4 Answers ]

I noticed a strange behaviour in my dog, late this evening. He is 7 years of age and is a spitz dog. Today I suddenly found him restless about half an hour after he took his evening meal. He was shivvering in some kind of fear and was trying to hide himself at some corner. Or tried to enetr toilet...

View more questions Search