Ask
    SERGIO SIERRA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2007, 09:25 AM
    Repace tail light on 2004 dodge ram 1500 truck
    Need to replace a tail light on a 2004 dodge ram 1500 truck
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Apr 19, 2007, 12:45 PM
    Go to the dealer buy the tail lite. Then remove and replace. It is very simple.
    ramnath1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2007, 05:11 PM
    You'll need a small torx bit three screws to losen then shimmy the housing out , it's a real easy fix.
    badpenny Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

May 2, 2007, 08:59 AM
    Lower the tailgate, the screws are located there. You may have to lift the taillight itself to remove it from the bed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dodge ram 1500 [ 7 Answers ]

I have read some previous posts and it seems there are similar problems. My truck only has luke warm heat. I flushed the cooling system, new thermostat, OEM 195 degree, flushed heater core many times, water free flows very strong through heater core. I too have a spot on my temperature knob that...

80s Chev truck, brake light - tail light troubleshoot [ 1 Answers ]

Help me please. Have early 80s chev pu... Front L turn signal light comes on when brake is applied... Seen a few of these on the road... Could this be a chev problem? Or just an electrical problem? Is there an obvious answer? Thanks, David

2007 Dodge Ram tail lights [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2007 Dodge Ram truck and I hate the 07 "after burner" style tail lights, I would like to change to the 06 smooth style tail lights. Do they have the same wiring harness and connection? Some say yes others say no.

Dodge ram 1500 overheating [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2000 dodge ram 1500 4x4 with not even 50,000 miles on it. Lately when I've been driving with my heat on, the heater will start blowing cold air then my temperature gauge says my truck is overheating. What is causing this? I haven't tried replacing anything yet. What should I start with?

View more questions Search