Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nadia3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2012, 01:19 AM
    Auto
    My gear shift fell off in my 1992 ford explorer how I put it back on

Check out some similar questions!

How to let an auto insurance company know that I aam go to sue for auto accident [ 2 Answers ]

I was in a car accident and received several ijuries 4 hernaited disc to my neck and one herniated disc s-1 and bulging disc l-5 and at t12 bulging disc. And a couple of months later I was rear ended by another driver she admitted fault to her insurance company can I sue for aggrevation of previous...

My boifriend got arrested for theft by taking auto and entering auto.. [ 2 Answers ]

My boifriend got arrested for theft by taking auto and entering auto. He was already on probation for burglary from when he was 17 he had 2 years left of his probation will he get any time or will they reinstate his probation?

AC blower fan will not run in auto, only "ON". (heater runs in auto fine). [ 2 Answers ]

AC problem. My blower fan will not run in auto. (heater runs in auto fine). The fan will run in "on" position. I suspect the timer (or maybe a limit switch if there is one) on the fan control board. Does anyone know where I can get a schematic for the Lennox BCC2 fan control board? Thanks...

Auto reposession/Default on Auto Loan [ 3 Answers ]

To whom could lend some immediate advice, I purchased a 2005 brand new vehicle in 2005. This automobile has been repossessed as of 5/07. In addition, I filed bankruptcy (Chapter 13) in 2006 to avoid this very problem, however that has been dismissed for lack of payments. My current...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.