Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dfuller0227 Posts: 77, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2012, 05:41 PM
    Spark plugs are getting wet
    My spark plugs are getting very wet it started last week Friday I drove to the store and when I came back out the car would not start the motor just kept cranking and cranking I thought the timing might of jump so I left the car there over night since it wouldn't crank came back the next day to try it it still didn't start so I just decided to check the plugs and all four of them where wet with gas I wiped the off and clean them and let them sit for awhile then put them in and the car started I went and bought new plugs and came home today it started up with no problem I went to the store went in came out and it wouldn't start again check the plugs and they where wet again wiped them and dried them and it started up and the store is like a min away from my house what is causing this what is the problem ?

Check out some similar questions!

1998 Honda Accord--no start, good spark but spark plugs wet with fuel [ 1 Answers ]

Help with why plugs wet with fuel

97 prism no spark to spark plugs [ 6 Answers ]

1997 chevy prism. Getting fuel but has no spark to spark plugs. What is the most common problem

Spark plugs [ 1 Answers ]

Changing spark plugs on a 2000 chevy caviler

How to get at spark plugs. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1999 Dodge Caravan, 3.0 engine. How do you get at the back 2 spark plugs... wow?

Spark Plugs [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1986 Oles with a V8 engine and 125,000 plus miles and the spark plugs have never been replace. My question is should I be concerned about them breaking off leaving the threads in the head? If so what can I do to prevent it?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.