Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leeaustin36 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2012, 09:15 AM
    Mitsubishi challenger turbo diesel
    I have a mitsubushi challenger 2.8 turbo diesel. When pulling away it hardly has any acceleration to get going. It just poodles off slowly.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2012, 10:05 AM
    The turbo may be damaged. If you don't use full synthetic diesel engine oil, it's only a matter of time until the turbo fails. Make sure the air filter has been recently changed and there are no air restrictions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2006 ford f250 6.0 turbo diesel. Black smoke before turbo kick in [ 1 Answers ]

Just replaced head gaskets.installed stud kit,e g r elimitnator kit.new oil cooler.sent cyl. Heads to machine shop.had 7 new intake valves and 8 new guides installed.. also installed new flash tuner S C T . It allowed me to turn off check engine light for e g r delete kit.. and set up on...

Ford f350 2000 turbo diesel,is mixing diesel in to the cooling sistem [ 1 Answers ]

Ford f350 2000 turbo diesel,is mixing diesel in to the cooling sistem(with antifreeze) nothing with the oil.the engines is working properly.I remuved from the radiator one gallon of diesel.what kind of problem my truck has.

6.5 turbo diesel [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1995 chevy 3500 6.5 turbo diesel and it starts then dies like 30 seconds later.and there is really thin metal shavings in the fuel filter thinner than aluminum foil.what might be the problem

Mitsubishi challenger 2.8 turbo diesel 1999 automatic [ 6 Answers ]

Mitsubishi challenger 2.8 turbo diesel 1999 automatic, when standing still on tick over at a junction in gear their is no acceleration when trying to move off for about 5 seconds then it picks up speed and moves off and is then fine until the next time you stop at a junction again.

View more questions Search