Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trouble 87 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2012, 03:12 AM
    Fuel problem
    While trying to figure out why fuel gauge wasnot working I discovered that the fuse pump was straight wire to a fuse.why would theydo this

Check out some similar questions!

1993 honda accord 10th anniversary edition -problem with emc and or fuel problem [ 3 Answers ]

Thank you for your quick response and research in helping me with my problem that I posted yesterday.I am having a hard time trying to understand what is going on with my car. History of the car: purchased in 1996 with 59,372 miles, now have 132,000 miles and it has all original factory parts...

Fuel gauge problem [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1972 GMC pickup truck C1500 with a fuel gauge problem.the problem is when I connect one of the two wires to power and the other to ground the needle goes to empty,when remove the ground it goes to full.also when I take the other that was used for ground and connect it to the sending unit...

Fuel problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 91 Honda civic running really good in till today I ran out of gas so had to push it to the gas station fuel up then try to crank it and it would then start it cranked but did not start then it started up had it in park and idle good in park then put it on drive and ran the just stop again...

1996 cavalier and fuel is not getting to fuel injectors. What would be the problem. [ 1 Answers ]

Our car won't start and we have replaced the heads and new plugs. We have changed the oil and filter. Replaced all our gaskets. We are getting fuel to the fuel pump but not to the fuel injectors. We need to know what to do to get the fuel to the injectors?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.