Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laura rash Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2012, 06:23 PM
    Where is the fuel pressure regulator located on a 2002 chevy s10 zr2
    Where is the fuel pressure regualtor located on a 2002 chevy s10 zr2. It won't start all the time and it is not the fuel pump.

Check out some similar questions!

Where is the fuel pressure regulator on a 2000 chevy 7.4 liter vortec engine [ 2 Answers ]

2000 chevy truck 7.4 liter V8 vortec Fuel pressure regulator location?

Where is fuel pressure regulator for 2000 saturn sl1 [ 7 Answers ]

Where s the fuel pressure regulator regulator

1997 prizm with new fuel injector and fuel pressure regulator keeps flooding [ 1 Answers ]

My 1997 Prizm ran well until 1 1/2 months ago. One day during several weeks of wet weather, I was stopped at an intersection and the car stalled. It took several minutes of retrying and it finally started. I drove it home and put a can of dry gas into the fuel tank. It would no restart. A...

Fuel injecter or fuel pressure regulator ? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1996 gmc sonoma (zr2 package) with a 4.3 motor (engine code W). I sometimes have problems getting it started, when the motor is warm it starts without any problem, but when it is cold I have a hard time getting it started, if I put gas or starting fluid down the throttle body it starts...

Fuel pressure regulator [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1996 GMC sonoma, (4.3, Engine code W) How much of a project is it to change out the fuel pressure regulator ? Do I need to remove the intake manifold to get to it ?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.