Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heylee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2005, 11:54 AM
    1994 chevy truck, no start
    1994 chevy pick up, 2wheel drive, 1500 series. 5.7L motor. Have spark, but no injector pulse with noid light. No 12 second fuel pump run. I have checked all the firewall fuseable links. It has new computer, new module. I checked all fuse box fuses. I have power at injector but no ground. I checked the ground from injector to computer and it ohm'd good. Please help with any suggestions. Thanks ;)
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2005, 04:11 PM
    When you changed the computer, did you transfer the old ROM chip to the new one? The ROM is specific to the equipment on your truck. The same computer may be used on different models. Could be something like a bad crankshaft position sensor saying the engine isn't turning. You may not fix this one without connecting it to a computer and getting the readouts of all the sensors.

Two things you can do, at www.factorymanuals.com you may be able to pick up a real shop manual for what you would pay for a less useful book at an auto store. I don't feel right about using this site to send you to another. However, we lack good automotive people here. Try http://theoildrop.server101.com/cgi/...?ubb=get_daily
    Akhazauh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2011, 12:56 PM
    I see this issue quite often but no answer. No ground pulse, old PCM, new PCM. Replace everything, still no ground pulse. Anyone got a clue? Even chevy dealer could answer or why this issue comes up so much but chevy won't addresss.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1994 Honda Civic EX will not start [ 53 Answers ]

I am having problems with getting my 1994 Honda Civic EX to start. I am getting no spark at the spark plugs, but I am getting fuel to them. I have read through the FAQ listed in the forum on the subject. I have replaced the spark plugs, spark plug wires, rotor, distributor cap and Igniter...

1994 Honda Civic No-Start [ 1 Answers ]

1994 Honda Civic,156k, No-Start Problem. Car ran great until I left it parked outside for two weeks (unusually hot weather). Now it cranks but won't turn over. I removed and inspected the main relay, joints looked okay but I replaced with new part just in case. Still no start. I can hear the fuel...

Chevy S-10 truck 2000 [ 2 Answers ]

I have a chevy S-10 2.2 motor size recently it overheated and I got water in the spark plugs but no water in the oil I tried using the block sealer k&w and bars leaks block sealer and head gasket sealer but my truck just turns over and won't turn on will these products only work if the truck turns...

Mopar motor in chevy truck [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1982 chevy blazer that I love but its not practical to drive. However I would hate to sell this truck but its pointless to keep a car I don't drive. I also have a 440 sixpack engine that I'm dying to rebuild but don't have a car to put it in... so I got to thinking... what about the...

View more questions Search