Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mpabla Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2012, 05:37 AM
    2011 Toyota Sienna LE Oil Change
    I have 2011 Toyota Sienna LE V6 minivan. The van is reaching 100,000 miles. I want to know should I still use 0W-20 oil for the engine or do I need to change the weigh of the oil because the vehicle has high miles.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

May 28, 2012, 05:50 AM
    I would use SAE 5W-20 full synthetic engine oil, which is recommended by Toyota.
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2012, 04:00 PM
    Yes, continue using 0w-20 or 5w-20, but be sure it's full synthetic. Keep doing that and you'll see 200,000, 300,000, before you know it by the way you treat that taxi. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long with flaxseed oil keep in refrigerator 2011? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the shelf life of flaxseed oil?

2000 Toyota Sienna MPG Issue [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone offer advice as to why my mpg has suddenly decreased from an average 18 mpg down to 13mpg? I have checked and had completed all of the obvious things like a tune up, air filter, O2 sensors, exhaust check, etc. It has about 129K on it.

Is it possible to over fill the gas tank on a 2011 toyota camry? [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a 2011 toyota camry and went to fill it up! I filled it up all the way and topped it off to get an evven number. They said I over filled the gas tank and that is why it kept shutting off on me! They said they replaced the fuel tank and the cylinder. It is a brand new car! Should this be...

Oil light flashing on 2000 toyota sienna [ 1 Answers ]

I have checked the oil level and it's okay. I don't know if it is the oil pump or not, does anyone know how I can check to see if it is the oil pump? Has anyone had this problem before because I hear that the toyota sienna's are notorious for oil sludge build up which can lead to a bad oil pump....

How do you change the rear wiper on a '04 Sienna? [ 1 Answers ]

(This is not a joke) How do you change the rear wiper on a '04 Sienna? I've looked at this thing and can only come up with that I have to remove the bolt that holds the wiper on to the car? Is that right? Or do we have to do it 'old style' and replace only the rubber part of the wiper? ...

View more questions Search