Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Calvin Edwards Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2012, 03:28 PM
    Reduced engine power
    A large plume of whitesmoke and a ratteling noise occurred before the engine lost power. What is the problem?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 25, 2012, 03:31 PM
    A few more details would be useful.
    What make, model and fuel.
    Any other symptoms, no matter how small..
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

May 25, 2012, 05:09 PM
    The engine likely overheated, blowing the head gasket, allowing the coolant to burn in the cylinders (white smoke). Repairs will be expensive.
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2012, 04:05 PM
    Internal grenade explosion of the internal combustion engine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Loss of engine power and engine backfires on riding lawn mower [ 7 Answers ]

I have a craftsman riding lawn mower and the engine runs rough - cutting in and out. The engine also backfires while driving. To date I've changed the fuel filter and spark plug. Any ideas? Thanks,

How to reduced same off my hips and can they be reduced after all? [ 3 Answers ]

hi well I have have a problem with big hips same people told me they can not be reduced we I jog I tryout creams and it did not work well I don't want to be with out hips but I what to take a bit off what can I do?? :confused:

Engine power down in Silverado 1500 [ 1 Answers ]

I'm having problem with my 2001 chevy silverado 1500. After I start drive my truck for about an hour my truck suddenly start to jerk a little and then powers down some whether I'm going up hill or not. I hoping it not a transmission problem because I've that happen before in car that I had but it...

After my delevery I have reduced weight, my tummy is not reduced [ 1 Answers ]

I got my kid 1.5 yrs back I have reduced my weight, but my tummy is not reduced.

Briggs Engine Has little power [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 16HP Briggs engine on a Roper Lawn Tractor, It will run OK when just traveling, but if I engage the deck, it dies. What is the best next coarse of action.

View more questions Search