Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilredhorses Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2011, 02:04 PM
    92 toy pu won't start after warmed up but will start with starting fluid?
    Any suggestions
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2011, 02:56 PM
    I'd focus on the Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) Sensor and the Ignition Control Module (ICM).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

93 gmc safari no fire to plugs?have to start with starting fluid sometime. [ 1 Answers ]

No fire all sudden. Before had to start with starting fluid sometimes.

Honda 4 wheeler won't start even when I spray starting fluid in breather [ 1 Answers ]

4 wheeler is firing and getting fuel but engine won't hit a lick, even when I spray starting fluid in breather.

My jeep turns over but won't start. It will run when I put starting fluid but won't run [ 2 Answers ]

My Jeep will will turn over but won't start. I changed the "O" ring in the injectors cause I heard that might be a problem, still nothing. It will start when I spray starting fluid but will only run until it burns through the fluid.

95 camry won't start after warmed up [ 2 Answers ]

My 95 Camry will die going down the road at lower speeds once it has warmed up. If I keep it revved up or keep it downshifted as much as possible it stays running. When I go to restart it it won't start until it has cooled off. Changed cap,rotor,plugs,checked fuel pressure,checked for spark,and...

Honda civic swap to b18b won't start without starting fluid and sometimes stop running [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 92 honda civic dx that was swapped to a 94 b18b. The car ran fine for about 2 years and then started having startup problem. It doesn't matter when the engine is hot or cold, most of the time I have to use a starting fluid to get it start. Some time while driving, the car would just...

View more questions Search